Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member
    TarahByte wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    My Vanna banana. I fostered her for 3 months. My dog is reactive and she is fear aggressive so I crate and rotated. I loved her so much. She was adopted 3 years ago and I miss my baby girl. She loved being dressed up.

She's beautiful! I fostered Guinness for 5 months and he was adopted out almost 2 years ago now and I still keep tabs on him thru Facebook. Still feel guilty for not keeping him even though he has a great family now.

v225n0s0tql0.jpg

<3
  • LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

That looks like a very very very happy dog. Aka: Very loved furkid. :) I could just quote every cute picture here, and double the lenght of this thread. I'm crushing on the beagles too!
  • jtegirl1jtegirl1 Posts: 4,924Member Member Posts: 4,924Member Member
    TarahByte wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    My Vanna banana. I fostered her for 3 months. My dog is reactive and she is fear aggressive so I crate and rotated. I loved her so much. She was adopted 3 years ago and I miss my baby girl. She loved being dressed up.

She's beautiful! I fostered Guinness for 5 months and he was adopted out almost 2 years ago now and I still keep tabs on him thru Facebook. Still feel guilty for not keeping him even though he has a great family now.

v225n0s0tql0.jpg

Thank you. It's really hard to let go when they become so special to you. She had the goofiest personality. Sadly, her adoptive family doesn't really post anything about her on FB. They just posted pics for the first time this past Christmas, almost 3 years later.

• aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Posts: 5,125Member Member Posts: 5,125Member Member
    :lol: I love the Game of Thrones names!

There were 7 in the "Game of Bones" litter: Arya, Tyrion, Catelyn, Brienne, Cersei, Khaleesi, and Jon Snow. I kept Arya and Tyrion, and the rest have new names with their new families. :)
  • jtegirl1jtegirl1 Posts: 4,924Member Member Posts: 4,924Member Member
    :lol: I love the Game of Thrones names!

There were 7 in the "Game of Bones" litter: Arya, Tyrion, Catelyn, Brienne, Cersei, Khaleesi, and Jon Snow. I kept Arya and Tyrion, and the rest have new names with their new families. :)

Great names! We had a German Shepherd puppy at the shelter named Cersai. She was the sweetest little scaredy cat.

• xzsharpxzsharp Posts: 781Member Member Posts: 781Member Member
    This is the greatest thing I have seen in quite a while. Kudos to you man.
    @xzsharp wrote: »
    evM3gTC.jpg

Welcome :)
  • BayluvrBayluvr Posts: 113Member Member Posts: 113Member Member
  • Raynne413Raynne413 Posts: 1,527Member Member Posts: 1,527Member Member
    Snowy this morning

31lzr4eeinnk.jpg

It was 80 degrees here yesterday. :-/ I think today is supposed to be the same. I never thought I would WISH for winter weather. LOL
  • GreenGoddess22GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,851Member Member Posts: 3,851Member Member
    Literally the best thread ever!!!!!! <3