Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I want Perkins to have a Reuben again.

Also.. I still see Dunkaroos around. Do you not?

@VeryKatie

Where do you see Dunkaroos?
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hershey's cookies n mint bar circa 1993, I think! (It might still be out there somewhere?!)
    And Incredible Cones... had chocolate sprinkles & cone was lined w chocolate with solid chocolate @ bottom of cone
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember Kudos? They were basically a candy bar, but touted as a granola bar. I was always envious of the kids who had them in their lunches.

I loved Kudos bars! The full covered chocolate ones were my favorites.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Banned in the US because there's a non-edible object inside. :'(

wqovk8f85k8m.jpg
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm beyond devastated that the Twinkie as I used to know and love it is dead.

I miss the Hostess Sunny doodles too.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »

Does that mean I'm not the only person who noticed that Twinkies were resurrected smaller and just not the same? Something is off.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

Does that mean I'm not the only person who noticed that Twinkies were resurrected smaller and just not the same? Something is off.

everything has gotten smaller.but I never was fond of twinkies but they are even more gross compared to what they were back in the 80s.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options

The recipe changed, and it's god awful! I couldn't wait to start my bulk so I could have a Twinkie here and there again, and....blech! It's all wrong!!!!

And yes...they are far from a gourmet pastry, but...I loved em anyway.

• Kcash1996
    Kcash1996 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    KUDO'S chocolate fudge bars.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options

everything has gotten smaller.but I never was fond of twinkies but they are even more gross compared to what they were back in the 80s.

Unless it's a restaurant portion, those seem to have all exploded in size. (Unless it's a $50+ a plate/formal dress restaurant. :wink: )
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Dijonaise mustard and there was a Wishbone diet raspberry vinegrette I used to love.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

Unless it's a restaurant portion, those seem to have all exploded in size. (Unless it's a $50+ a plate/formal dress restaurant. :wink: )

some things at restaurants have yes, others not so much lol
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Crystal Pepsi!! :'( Locally I'd like it if my grocery store would stock the *good* Hungry Man dinners again. Soft tacos and cheese fries, beer batter chicken and cheese fries... Last I checked they were still on the HM website, but somebody here must hate them or something...

I think I saw this (Crystal Pepsi) in a store this week, I'm almost sure I did.
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    -Ben and Jerry's Key Lime Pie and Brownie Cheesecake flavors, hnnnnnnnnng.

-Wegmans organic soy chorizo and potato frozen burritos. So good and filling, only 300 calories D:

- Think Thin pumpkin spice protein bars.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Other foods off the top of my head:
    - Cotton candy Oreos
    - Cookie dough pie at BK
    - Mushroom swiss burger from Mcdonalds
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Banned in the US because there's a non-edible object inside. :'(

wqovk8f85k8m.jpg

Whenever I go to Europe for work I stock up on them and hope I don't get stopped at Customs! Seriously, I don't think kids have choked on those. You would have to shove the entire egg into your mouth for that to even be a concern, and if you did that, you'd probably choke on the chocolate before you even got to the non edible toy inside...

No I think it's a conspiracy by Hershey to keep competition out of US Markets...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ukkiosan wrote: »
    -Ben and Jerry's Key Lime Pie and Brownie Cheesecake flavors, hnnnnnnnnng.

-Wegmans organic soy chorizo and potato frozen burritos. So good and filling, only 300 calories D:

- Think Thin pumpkin spice protein bars.

Soon this will be gone & I'll be a little bummed! So good!

th?id=OIP.M90dc7e263d20f02b14f2d9df23669a40o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

It was supposed to be exclusive to Wal-Mart & I only ever found it at one store.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    These

22277a94c5c2a102cdb06a86ced5afc3.jpg

Where in the world did they go? I found them for a couple months and they were gone.

omg yes i loved these!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember Kudos? They were basically a candy bar, but touted as a granola bar. I was always envious of the kids who had them in their lunches.

I loved Kudos bars! The full covered chocolate ones were my favorites.

they still sell these!! I buy them sometimes, soooo good