Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    These

22277a94c5c2a102cdb06a86ced5afc3.jpg

Where in the world did they go? I found them for a couple months and they were gone.
  • abovethecity
    abovethecity Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Those Taco Bell Cinnamon Crispas... I loved those things when I was little.
    Recently Stonewall Kitchen had a Pomegranate Grille Sauce that I loved so much with Chicken and veg and now I can't seem to find it anywhere. :(
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Vanilla/White Chocolate Poptarts. They came back a couple years ago for their anniversary, but it was way too limited
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I miss Roy Rogers roast beef and cheese sandwiches on the buttered kaiser rolls with that spicy/sweet bbq sauce they had, and a side of seasoned curly fries. Every time my family went to my dad's job for family day we stopped for that.

Ah sweet memories...
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Alphabets cereal with marshmallows. The vowels were the marshmallows. Tasted so much better than lucky charms.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    Alphabets cereal with marshmallows. The vowels were the marshmallows. Tasted so much better than lucky charms.

Regular Post Alpha-Bits are apparently available again if you know where to look, but yeah, the Marshmallow Alpha-Bits are still gone.
  • macbblue
    macbblue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Brach's Perky candies

Marathon candy bars

Pizza Hut Priazzo

(anyone remember any of those? am I showing my age? lol!)
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    All of a sudden, 2 of the 3 supermarkets in my area stopped carrying Al Fresco chicken sausage and replaced them with Aidells. Aidells doesn't have the same flavor varieties that Al Fresco had, specifically the Roasted Pepper and Asiago - YUM! I can only hope that the one that still carries them, Acme, doesn't go the same route. I've been buying them up and freezing them, just in case!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Post Oreo O's
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Crystal Pepsi!! :'( Locally I'd like it if my grocery store would stock the *good* Hungry Man dinners again. Soft tacos and cheese fries, beer batter chicken and cheese fries... Last I checked they were still on the HM website, but somebody here must hate them or something...

They have!! I'm in Ohio and it's at Walmart :)
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The original recipe HoneyComb cereal. They changed the recipe a few years back to be more healthy or something, but they're just not the same.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I forgot a few!

Daphne's California Greek: Pomegranate salad dressing, and their honey mustard they used to put on their chicken pita.

CPK's: TriColore Pizza, and their small bites Korean BBQ Steak Tacos

I know there are so many more i'm not remembering! It seems like it's always the items I love the most that get discontinued.
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I miss Jelly Belly Jbz. That was their answer to M&M's but with Jelly Belly flavors for the shell. I had friends who worked at the factory and they got me from free to 50% off, which probably accounts for about 10 pounds of my excess baggage.
  • malibu927
    Options
    Crystal Pepsi!! :'( Locally I'd like it if my grocery store would stock the *good* Hungry Man dinners again. Soft tacos and cheese fries, beer batter chicken and cheese fries... Last I checked they were still on the HM website, but somebody here must hate them or something...

They have!! I'm in Ohio and it's at Walmart :)

This thread was started in 2015 and Crystal Pepsi didn't come back until summer 2016
  • Charlene_1985
    Charlene_1985 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Frozen Weaver Chicken Croquettes with the yellow gravy.
  • malibu927
    Options
    Frozen Weaver Chicken Croquettes with the yellow gravy.

YES!!! That was even my brother's favorite meal!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nickatine wrote: »
    Planters pb crisps, nickelodeon slime pudding.

The Planters PB Crisps were awesome.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Nabisco needs to bring back Cotton Candy Oreos & Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookies.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    jmt08c wrote: »
    OP you can by dunkaroos on Amazon, and the little chocolate filed koalas too!

I've read reviews that the cookies are often stale.

A coworker said they used to have them at BJ's, but she couldn't find them the last time she went.