Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Still have Dunkaroos here in Canada but only with vanilla or chocolate frosting. Hmmm, now you have mentioned the cheese balls I miss those lol.

So jealous! LOL.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I found the Herr's Sweet Corn Chips at Weis.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Anyone try the Oreo-o's under the Malt-O-Meal brand?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Oreo Os

Come on Post! They're not even available in Korea anymore!!! Bring em back!!!!
  • steph_runn44
    steph_runn44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Oreo Os

I miss Oreo Os so much! A few years ago my mom ordered a box from Korea for my birthday. That was definitely the best gift.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Also, the coffee Twix bars that were available for a limited time several years ago.
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I want to bring back Keebler Magic Middle cookies. YUM!
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Diet Mt Dew Baha Blast. Love me some Taco Bell, and the calorie free nectar of the gods left me with more room for tacos!

This actually still orderable (from the stores) but the 3 gallen box costs just as much as the 5 gallen box of regular. And it doesnt sale as fast. Some may order it but mostly stores stopped carrying it bc it cost too much to keep a drink that wasnt being used enough.

Diet mt dew is the same. I see it being taken away within a year or two if the sales dont increase. But at least its a little cheaper.

Most food i miss are foods i wouldnt be able to eat now, only because i dont trust myself yet.

I used to get this brownie sanwich. Had a layer of cheesecake, stawberry jam, chocolate chip cookie, some type of cream, then blueberry jam.

Not sure if it was a brand or just something the store made themselves. It was called something 'sunrise'
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oreo Os

Wal-Mart is carrying the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream cereal. It's pretty much the same thing.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    The old Lion bar. One case where cheap chocolate actually worked. It's kind of different now, still cheap but no longer works.
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    OP you can by dunkaroos on Amazon, and the little chocolate filed koalas too!
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Oreo Os

Wal-Mart is carrying the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream cereal. It's pretty much the same thing.

I am highly skeptical...but I shall investigate.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I think I've said this in every one of these threads, and the ice cream group - but I miss Butter Brickle ice cream from when I was a kid. I heard Turkey Hill might make one, but I've not seen it at my grocery store (they only started carrying Turkey Hill in the last few months so maybe I could request it).

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Sodalicious! @kellyjellybellyjelly we have Dunkaroos in Canada?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oreo Os

I am highly skeptical...but I shall investigate.

http://www.cerealously.net/review-malt-o-meal-cookies-cream-cereal-kind-of-american-oreo-os/
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »
    q0D3TG8.jpg

I used to eat these every day at college because they were in the vending machines.. I miss Pizzaria Chips

I was trying to remember what these were! I ate them all the time in the early 90s as a small child. I still get cravings for them.
  • sc1979LC
    sc1979LC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fudge and marshmallow Wonka bars!
    I used to get one from the shop on the way to work every morning. Think it was around 1996/97.