Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Replies

• Leyalin
    Leyalin Posts: 22 Member
    Freshetta Pizzamore, Dunkaroos, and Orbitz pop.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Dunkaroos
    Herr's Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Chips (can't remember the last time these were out)

Ahh I was TOTALLY going to say dunkaroos!

Also the Oreo cereal, 3D Doritos, and someone said they still make it but I can't find it anywhere but the Rice Krispy Treats cereal! That was my FAVORITE!
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Lays Hot BBQ chips. Although it's probably for the best that they were limited edition and only came out once a year. I used to eat three bags just for myself every May long weekend --- Yes--these are the best chips EVER!!
    <3
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Akaja wrote: »
    Guacamole Doritos. Literally the best Dorito I've ever put in my mouth!

They sell guacamole chips at my local Big Lots and they taste just as good :)
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Dunkaroos

Not just Dunkaroos, the strawberry flavoured Dunkaroos! Man they were so good when I was a kid, they stopped selling that flavour in Australia at least 10 years ago though :(
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    tlflag1620 wrote: »
    Cooking french fries (and other fired foods) in beef tallow at restaurants. Much tastier and healthier to boot.
    I concur with this statement!

• Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Pepsi Jazz Caramel Cream. That stuff was awesome. And I wish Diet Code Red Mountain Dew wasn't so hard to find. I know they still make it, but I never see it.
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Lay's California Cool Dill potato chips. Probably just as well they aren't available, as my willpower would be what was missing then.
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    I never tried it, but I really wish Ben and Jerry's oatmeal cookie chunk made a comeback.

Oooh, yeah. that was good stuff!

I miss Applebee's shrimp cesar salad. So bummed when they took that off the menu.

Have you tried the Thai Crunch Salad there? It has shrimp and really good dressing - the whole thing is only 390 calories.
  • faegirl22
    faegirl22 Posts: 60 Member
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Planters Cheese Balls. They were the best. There are other cheese balls out there, but not nearly as good. :)
    Yes!!! So much yes! I miss those so much
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Oh what about Fruit String Things? I LOVED having those in my lunch box when I was a kid!
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    edited May 2015
    Dunkaroos
    Herr's Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Chips (can't remember the last time these were out)

Also the Oreo cereal, 3D Doritos, and someone said they still make it but I can't find it anywhere but the Rice Krispy Treats cereal! That was my FAVORITE!

YES! 3D doritos and rice krispy treats cereal! Makes me want to cry!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    FREE-DiGiorno-Deep-Dish-Pizza-Coupon.jpg

*drool*
  • chelseahope221
    chelseahope221 Posts: 16 Member
    Sweet & Spicy Doritos. Don't know if they're for sure gone, but I can't find them anywhere...
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Hunts Minute Gourmet meatballs.

These things were awesome...it was just a bag, with sauce and seasoning, and you would get your own meat and add the spices and form the balls and put them in the bag with the sauce and stick it all in the microwave to cook. My mom bought this all the time when I was a child, but they stopped making it.
  • courtneystricker
    courtneystricker Posts: 26 Member
    ben and Jerry 's wavy gravy ice cream it reminds me of my childhood
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Apud85 wrote: »
    Dunkaroos

YES! 3D doritos and rice krispy treats cereal! Makes me want to cry!

Apud85, this has nothing to do with anything but that dog is F-ing ADORABLE, just the cutest little thing. Could do anything wrong and with that look how could you possibly stay mad!

• illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Mt Dew Pitch Black (the original stuff, not that nasty sour grape Pitch Black II)
    Hi-C Ecto Cooler
    BarNone candy bar
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Crystal Pepsi, Jello Pudding Pops, Gremlins cereal, Tato Skins, and Peanut Butter Boppers.