150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Entennmens(sp?) apple pie with crumb topping
    Lido cookies with the milk chocolate filling
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly I'm in Canada so maybe that's why? They're not easy to find but it seems like every once in a while the grocery store will have a small stack. It's always the chocolate ones though, which I didn't like as much.

Ah we still have Kinder Surprise too! But we can't bring them across the border lol.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    ukkiosan wrote: »
    -Ben and Jerry's Key Lime Pie and Brownie Cheesecake flavors, hnnnnnnnnng.

-Wegmans organic soy chorizo and potato frozen burritos. So good and filling, only 300 calories D:

- Think Thin pumpkin spice protein bars.

I found Brownie Cheesecake today in my local Stop n Shop! Now if they would just bring back Pineapple and Passionfruit sorbet....
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Lea & Perrins White Worcestershire sauce. It was great for marinating fish and chicken.
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    white chocolate crunch bar. can't find them anywhere
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Lay's KC Masterpiece barbecue potato chips
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    murph155 wrote: »
    Lea & Perrins White Worcestershire sauce. It was great for marinating fish and chicken.

It still exists. It was originally called "Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire sauce", but it was renamed to "Lea and Perrins Marinade For Chicken".

leaperrins.com/Products/Marinade%20for%20Chicken
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's "Fresh Guacamole"

Imagine being able to buy Chipotle's guacamole in a small tub. I don't know how they were able to mass produce a guacamole and keep it that fresh.

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    McRib sandwich. LUV them hope their back soon!!!

I love the McRib! I get way to excited when it's in town
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    murph155 wrote: »

It still exists. It was originally called "Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire sauce", but it was renamed to "Lea and Perrins Marinade For Chicken".

leaperrins.com/Products/Marinade%20for%20Chicken

Thank you! Now I'll have to see if my store carries it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    McRib sandwich. LUV them hope their back soon!!!

I love the McRib! I get way to excited when it's in town

That's one thing at McDonald's I've never tried.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Oreo Os

Come on Post! They're not even available in Korea anymore!!! Bring em back!!!!

Wait, what?! My husband and I honeymooned in Korea and pretty much lived on those. When did they discontinue them?? :o
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    MrsDan1667 wrote: »
    Nature Valley had a specific flavor of granola bars that I haven't been able to find in 3 years: Roasted Almond

Also, Philedelphia cream cheese bars from the early 2000s

Oddly, I live in Saudi Arabia and they have those all over the place here, imported from the USA!
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    They used to have Nestle white chocolate with almonds bells @ Christmas, and eggs @ Easter. So yummy! Also Mon Cheri's little chocolate treasures with a hazelnut inside (no crispies, not the Ferrero Rocher) I know you can still get them in Canada and Europe.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    Dumb thread planted a bug in my brain and now I have to know:
    What was the name of the candy bars they had in the 90s that were chocolate wafer crisps covered in chocolate but were marketed as a lower cal alternative? Green package? Arghhh...
    @try2again Are you thinking of SnackWell's cookies?
    q9r057dgxdkf.jpg

@quiksylver296 You may want to give "Basic 4" cereal a try.

I really miss fried apple pies at McDonald's - and the chocolate shakes they had, then, too.
    "Rain" by Snapple, and Jolt Cola in the glass bottle.

I'm beginning to get very confused by this mixed availability thing. We have those here too! They're the most common pie at McDonalds, although we also have a strawberry custard one.
  • kenb129
    kenb129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Butterball fat free sausage
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    Dumb thread planted a bug in my brain and now I have to know:
    What was the name of the candy bars they had in the 90s that were chocolate wafer crisps covered in chocolate but were marketed as a lower cal alternative? Green package? Arghhh...
    @try2again Are you thinking of SnackWell's cookies?
    q9r057dgxdkf.jpg

@quiksylver296 You may want to give "Basic 4" cereal a try.

I really miss fried apple pies at McDonald's - and the chocolate shakes they had, then, too.
    "Rain" by Snapple, and Jolt Cola in the glass bottle.

I'm beginning to get very confused by this mixed availability thing. We have those here too! They're the most common pie at McDonalds, although we also have a strawberry custard one.

they dont fry the apple pies here in the US anymore. they have apple pies they just supposedly are no longer fried.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    The Oreo's cereal.... as a child my favorite time of day was breakfast when we had this.
  • boothekm1
    boothekm1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    butterfinger bbs
    rice krispie TREATs cereal
    sour altoids

and they finally brought back BBQ corn chips which are completely different than the chili cheese ones
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Oreo Os

Come on Post! They're not even available in Korea anymore!!! Bring em back!!!!

Wait, what?! My husband and I honeymooned in Korea and pretty much lived on those. When did they discontinue them?? :o

It's been very recent but yeah, sadly they're now gone from the whole Earth.