NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    1a62011f8e89211ee12796f83450fde9.jpg
    This was the best gum EVER!

seKGN-1463693245-4128-list_items-gum_bubsdaddy.png
    LOVED this gum too

holiday-raisin-challah.jpg
    ( Wish this was available ALL the time--it used to be available during the holidays, now it's hard to find even on the holidays)

bag-of-corned-beef.jpg
    ( Wish this was available ALL the time--only available on st. patricks day at T.J.'s)

5b9dcbbd240000320053ba6e.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale
    I LOVED this--They no longer make it, I don't care for the new "Greek styled spinach dip)

• dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Taco Bell: Bell beefer. My mom and I loved those.

qse1d7hnyigb.png
    What??? In all my years of living off Taco Bell, I don’t remember this.
    Of course back then I was laser focused in on the hard shell taco supreme ...
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Taco Bell: Bell beefer. My mom and I loved those.

qse1d7hnyigb.png
    What??? In all my years of living off Taco Bell, I don’t remember this.
    Of course back then I was laser focused in on the hard shell taco supreme ...

It was in the 70s through sometime in the 90s. They were trying to compete with the burger market.

I'd love to have one again. I do make them at home. Good but not the same.
  • Roeri011
    Roeri011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Orange cream Poptarts
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    restaurant - TAI PAN - had the very best HAWAIIAN CHICKEN - and ever Friday after getting paid I would go there for a take out and be in heaven with my dinner, movie and rest. I did this for years and years in my late teens and early twenties...but alas they went of business and took their Hawaiian Chicken recipe with them,. :'(
  • Hamotron
    Hamotron Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stonyfield Farm's chocolate Greek yogurt. I absolutely loved the Chocolate Underground when I was a kid, but I stopped liking the texture of regular yogurt once I got older. There was a brief period of bliss where they made Greek yogurt in the same flavor, but one day it was just gone from stores. :(
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is regional or not - but Rax Roast Beef restaurants (Midwest) and their chocolate chip shakes from the 80s.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Not sure if this is regional or not - but Rax Roast Beef restaurants (Midwest) and their chocolate chip shakes from the 80s.

yeah its regional now they only have 8 restaurants. we used to have a few here in wv but they went out of business in the early 90s
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

Those were so amazing! I had forgotten all about the shakes, but I still dream about the BBC!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    Knudsen cottage cheese from the 70s / 80s because it was dry and fluffy. If anyone can recommend one that’s not soupy-giant-curd-gross, please share.

I get the Knudsen on-the-go four packs, and sometimes it's dry and fluffy and delicious, and other times it's not. It's hit and miss. :s
  • dulcitonia
    dulcitonia Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    SFJULES66 wrote: »
    Knudsen cottage cheese from the 70s / 80s because it was dry and fluffy. If anyone can recommend one that’s not soupy-giant-curd-gross, please share.

I get the Knudsen on-the-go four packs, and sometimes it's dry and fluffy and delicious, and other times it's not. It's hit and miss. :s

Is that the same as dry curd?
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Orange Kit Kat. The end.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Orange Kit Kat. The end.

They had these before?! I love orange chocolate. I never knew they made these in the US. I thought only in china and think you can still buy them there.
  • antsosbo
    antsosbo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If I could bring back any one food...

Long John Silvers used to have these wraps. They had chicken, crunchies, rice, and lettuce, and some kind of spicy sauce. They were wrapped in tomato/spinach tortilla wraps, and they were amazing! I'd be ruined if those ever came back.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    antsosbo wrote: »
    If I could bring back any one food...

Long John Silvers used to have these wraps. They had chicken, crunchies, rice, and lettuce, and some kind of spicy sauce. They were wrapped in tomato/spinach tortilla wraps, and they were amazing! I'd be ruined if those ever came back.

Wraps reminded me that KFC used to do a wrap called the Twister,it was sooooo good! They also had a chicken sandwich with chicken strips,bbq sauce and i think provolone,,defo miss Doritos 3-Ds which were mentioned in previous pages
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    The Indonesian Peanut Saute at Noodles & Co. It was my favorite.
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Pepsi in the 16 oz glass bottles were my favorite--icy cold. I haven't drank soda in years now so I guess I'm glad they no longer make it that way or I might start drinking it again. The Pepsi in the glass bottle tasted so much better than in the can or plastic bottle.Oh well...just a fond memory.
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Kelloggs Raisins, Rice and Rye Cereal, been gone for 25 years and I still miss it.

Light and Lively Greek Salted Caramel, been gone for about a month.

Yeah, that was some good cereal!
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    jean133mjg wrote: »
    Pepsi in the 16 oz glass bottles were my favorite--icy cold. I haven't drank soda in years now so I guess I'm glad they no longer make it that way or I might start drinking it again. The Pepsi in the glass bottle tasted so much better than in the can or plastic bottle.Oh well...just a fond memory.

Can't you buy the Mexican import?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options

14q6k76651ab.png