blue%2Bbunny%2Bholi-doodle%2Bchristmas%2Bcookie%2Bice%2Bcream%2Bquart.jpg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Chili lime Fritos
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I would love to eat a Bob's Big Boy sandwich. Way better than a Big Mac!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I don't care about the strawberry flavor so much.
    g3acd89clbdk.jpg

I don't care about the strawberry or the chocolate flavors. The vanilla was great.
    esz6il4pjqul.jpg

• mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm going to really show my age...Horn and Hardart mac and cheese and their rice pudding--from the automat. I found several recipes but it still isn't the same.
    I second original Twinkies--and chocolate Tastykakes with the wax paper wrapper. And the original Tastypies.
    And something has changed in the taste of P&P loaf--it just isn't the same.
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia garlic chip dip. Best.dip.ever.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Cheez it used to have these ranch twist things that were delicious
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I never tried it, but I really wish Ben and Jerry's oatmeal cookie chunk made a comeback.

f7b7e6310810ad13684ca7bf7c51a995.jpg

Never tried this flavor, but hope it comes back someday since there's never enough Gingerbread stuff during Christmas.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    33gail33 wrote: »

Have you tried Trader Joe's Garlic Dip?
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Twix cookies and cream
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Findus Crispy Pancakes.
    Plus Entemanns cake - no longer available in the UK. Also Philadelphia Cream cheese in blocks instead of revolting sloppy stuff in tubs.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Rice Krispie treats cereal, big stuff Oreos, Jello Pudding Pops.

LOVED the Rice Krispie Treats cereal...

Also even in spite of all the controversy, I can't imagine pudding pops without seeing something like this in my head...

source.gif

They sell generic pudding pops but they're just not the same at all.

@boothekm1 They still sell the rice krispy treat cereal! I saw at the store today!

These were my all time favorite luna bars. d36k61yij1f6.png
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    The McDonalds orange drink they used to give us kids at baseball/softball practice in the 80's. For some reason that stuff was really good to me (and I hate sweet drinks)!!
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    33gail33 wrote: »

Have you tried Trader Joe's Garlic Dip?

Nope - we don't have Trader Joe's here, I am in Canada. Is it good?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Gosh, so much! Oatmeal Swirlers, Pop Qwuiz Popcorn (you didn't know what color popcorn you'd get! Pure fun), PB Crisps, McDonald's original recipe chicken sandwiches, McDonald's cesar salad, Taco Bell fries (shoe string fries topped with thick melted cheese and green onions. The new Nacho Fries are great but nothing holds a candle to these. And no one seems to remember them!), WWF ice cream bars, Mickey Parade Pops, the old Twinkies. So much good stuff.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Gosh, so much! Oatmeal Swirlers, Pop Qwuiz Popcorn (you didn't know what color popcorn you'd get! Pure fun), PB Crisps, McDonald's original recipe chicken sandwiches, McDonald's cesar salad, Taco Bell fries (shoe string fries topped with thick melted cheese and green onions. The new Nacho Fries are great but nothing holds a candle to these. And no one seems to remember them!), WWF ice cream bars, Mickey Parade Pops, the old Twinkies. So much good stuff.

They missed an opportunity by not bringing back the Mickey Parade Pops for the 90th anniversary.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Omg yes pop qwiz was so much fun lol. I also loved these. d1befcbca351ee2bdfd4d828fd6488eb.jpg
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    chocolate Tastykakes with the wax paper wrapper. And the original Tastypies.

Butterscotch krimpets were so much better then too.

There used to be a little meat market across from my grandmothers house that made a deli meat called ‘I Don’t Care’. It was kind of like garlicky salami, but better.
  • HereToLose50
    HereToLose50 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Habanero Doritos.

The only good Doritos. The rest are too powdery.

It's probably best they didn't keep them around long since loved them so much.