Need accountability buddies!! What's your story?

Options
124»

Replies

• delisha527
    delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! My lowest weight that I can remember in my adult life was 204 in 2009. Fast Forward to December 2016 and I was at 304. F&$%!!!!! Okay so I get back on MFP and I've been diligent for 8.5 weeks and am down to 284.8, almost 20 pounds! My first goal is to get to 250. Then my next goal will be to 200. Then to 150 *fingers crossed*. I'm 5'10 and I think 150-170 would be a great weight for me. Let's do this people!!! Add me! Having a support group is the most important thing to my success!!!
    I haven't been 204 in a long time but I definitely feel we are in the same boat!!!lets help motivate each other
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same exercise regime- I'd love to encourage each other! Recently lost 50 and have 30 more to go!
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was 220, got down to 160. Fast forward two years and I'm back up to 205. So goal is to lose a minimum of 50 lbs
  • doxielady123
    doxielady123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started using this app on valentines day. So far so good. I have about 135 to lose to get to my goal. A recent EKG showed a potential problem. More testing will be necessary. But that was the final kick in the pants to make me realize I have to take this seriously and lose the extra weight.
  • delisha527
    delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday people!!!! Nothing like starting your morning off with an awesome weigh in!!! Anyone else crushing their goals?