Can I just say something to MFP Chit-Chat?

Options
ClubSilencio
ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
I mainly come here looking for cheap laughs but if you would be so kind to allow me to get something off my chest that saddened me today, here it goes..

MFP is just a blip on the Internet. The Internet is just a blip in this wonderfully giving universe.

So please, I beg of you, ALWAYS CHOOSE LOVE.

If you've ever had a tiff with someone, I ask you to send them a message.... and tell them you love them. You don't have to say anything else because nothing else matters. If for nothing else though, do it for a headless torso whose eyes well up with tears when he sees people not getting along. I see myself in all human beings... so when there is a tiff, how could I not feel it?

I've spent a lot of time trying to understand why the world is the way that it is but if there is ONE THING I am 100% certain of it is that there is no greater joy than to navigate it with an infinitely loving heart. We don't have much time here, and what time we do have is not known to us. Therefore I believe that love should be freely given, and I believe that nothing could be more worthwhile. :smile:

P.S. I haven't eaten in like 6 hours so this may or may not be marked for deletion after I get some chow in me :laugh:.
But seriously, I meant it all in this moment. I love you. :heart:

Replies