Clean and Lean Diet

Options
I started the clean and lean diet by James Duigan yesterday. For two weeks I will have no carbs (barring vegetables), no sugar, processed foods or alcohol. I was just wondering if anyone else saw a difference while following the same kind of programme?

Today I have eaten -
Breakfast
100g Smoked salmon
Cucumber slices

Lunch
Slice of turkey
Cucumber
Spinach leaves
Tomatoes
Olive oil, cayenne pepper and black pepper

Snack
75g Grilled chicken
Tomatoes
Cucumber

Dinner
Grilled Mackerel
Brocolli
Green beans
Spinach

Snack
Pumpkin seeds

Replies

• healthylts
    healthylts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have tried a similar eating plan in the past. I didn't necessarily loose weight but I had way more energy, felt less bloated and just felt better overall. Seeing your post today makes me think I should try it again.
  • Maddieballball
    Options
    Did you exercise as well? As I am also going to be exercising everyday. And did you find your stomach felt flatter?
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I have this book! I try to eat clean but I don't really stick to it 100% (maybe about 50-80%). Try the bodyism pancakes, they're delicious :)
  • healthylts
    healthylts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For exercise I walked, and still do. My stomach definitely felt more flat......and I really need that now.
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I eat as clean as possible but don't follow a certain 'diet plan'. It helped me break through my plateau; it has made me leaner and my abs are finally showing. Of course I do pretty vigorous workouts, too. Also I just feel better doing it...processed food makes me so sluggish.
  • FrancesGallagher
    FrancesGallagher Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Do you really like those foods?, it doesn't happen to appeal to me but if you like what you are eating then it may be OK for the short term. It is not the kind of eating pattern you would want to follow for the long term (at least that is the way I would look at it). Good luck with whatever your decision may be. FG