2 month progress. Strengt training. Pic!

Options
Was tired, grumpy and had a rough morning. Totally unmotivated to go to the gym. One of those days where I tried to convince myself I wasn't making any progress anyway and that since the damn scale wasn't budging I might as well just skip the gym and eat chocolate instead. Scrolled through my Instagram feed and saw a reminder to stop focusing on the number on the scale and to take progress pics instead. And so I did!
Damn! Think I might even go to the gym after all ;)
2 months between these two pics. Same weight but definitely something happening with my arms.

0wzczc2b7sao.jpg

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats on your progress so far!
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    Was tired, grumpy and had a rough morning. Totally unmotivated to go to the gym. One of those days where I tried to convince myself I wasn't making any progress anyway and that since the damn scale wasn't budging I might as well just skip the gym and eat chocolate instead. Scrolled through my Instagram feed and saw a reminder to stop focusing on the number on the scale and to take progress pics instead. And so I did! Damn! Think I might even go to the gym after all ;)
    2 months between these two pics. Same weight but definitely something happening with my arms.

First, great progress for just 2 months! This strength training stuff WORKS. 100% agree with not worrying about the stupid scale. Let pictures and how your clothes fit be your judge.

Keep up the hard work!

• megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome progress - you can definitely see a difference!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    AND a new phone!!! All kinds of things to be happy about.

Great work, keep it up.
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Two months! Amazing work. Im inspired for my day at the gym. Thanks for posing the photos.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Keep up the great work.
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    AND a new phone!!! All kinds of things to be happy about.

Great work, keep it up.

Haha. Indeed!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • fitin50s2
    fitin50s2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work... congratulations!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep persisting.
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Just started and can't wait to see where this journey brings me