Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Deatsy wrote: »
    Ok...how many kids you got?
    I've a bazillion recipes.

I have 1 super cute 19 month old
    How about you.

I've an 8 year old...He's crazy tall. Anyone know how to stop him growing so fast

You can't. My 15yo topped 6 feet last year and the 12yo isn't far behind. I'm officially the runt of the family now.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

How about you.

I've an 8 year old...He's crazy tall. Anyone know how to stop him growing so fast

You can't. My 15yo topped 6 feet last year and the 12yo isn't far behind. I'm officially the runt of the family now.

I suspect mine will end up over 6 feet tall. He is long and lanky
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

How about you.

I have the same suspicion about my kid. He's only 16 months though so things could change. But he was 9lbs 12oz, 23 inches at birth and has stayed off the charts with length/height. 75th percentile for weight. My grocery bills will be insane.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

How about you.

My son has been taller than me since he was about 12. Not hard to do, though, since I'm only 5'2.

Mine would be closing in on you. Then gain my brother is 6 feet tall, father in law was 6'3" so I'm thinking he inherited the height gene
  • synchkat
    Options

How about you.

My son has been taller than me since he was about 12. Not hard to do, though, since I'm only 5'2.

Mine would be closing in on you. Then gain my brother is 6 feet tall, father in law was 6'3" so I'm thinking he inherited the height gene

One day last school year, the 8th grade kids were going on a field trip, leaving super early. Took my son to DD for breakfast before dropping him at school. We're standing there when one of his classmates comes in and stands on the other side of me. Then another classmate comes in. All towering over me, I looked up at them and felt like a midget. lol

haha. My mom used to feel that way when she'd stand with me and my brother when we had our skates on
    These kids though they're like weeds. Mine wore pants yesterday that fit last week and now are way too short.
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    24 years old, Motor City, Michigan, mom of 1, wife to 1...

:o:p<3

• synchkat
    Options

How about you.

One day last school year, the 8th grade kids were going on a field trip, leaving super early. Took my son to DD for breakfast before dropping him at school. We're standing there when one of his classmates comes in and stands on the other side of me. Then another classmate comes in. All towering over me, I looked up at them and felt like a midget. lol

haha. My mom used to feel that way when she'd stand with me and my brother when we had our skates on
    These kids though they're like weeds. Mine wore pants yesterday that fit last week and now are way too short.

Yep, I remember those days. My son's feet grow like crazy too! It's insane.

That reminds me I think I should get the boy new shoes...well then I really do need to go on a shopping trip. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that just gone through having an affair, then divorce, stayed with the person they had an affair with and within a few months got married again. Was odd being at the wedding.

More so, where life might takes us overall, but at this later stage of life that things can be so topsy turvey.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I'm not sending op nudes. that *kitten* is just wrong and so very inappropriate. be ashamed dude, be very ashamed

Send them to me then?

I'll send u the catalogue, you can select which ones you'd like. I have gloss prints ready but the larger full view images need to be ordered in.

new in 2017 is actually a pop up version. quite popular

Hey @MrStabbems

I bought the pop up version, but it doesn't stay up for more than two minutes at a time. Is there a customer service number I can call?

(Sorry, of topic. But I couldn't just let that lie there. Continue on...)
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Ok I was mislead from the title ..So I sprayed on Drakkar & bought condoms from the Dollar store 4 nothing
  • riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I wannahave fun too can i im bored
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Ok I was mislead from the title ..So I sprayed on Drakkar & bought condoms from the Dollar store 4 nothing

dollar store??

rich *kitten* .

I have to shop at the 99 cent store.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    riches41 wrote: »
    I wannahave fun too can i im bored

Are you married?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I'm not sending op nudes. that *kitten* is just wrong and so very inappropriate. be ashamed dude, be very ashamed

Send them to me then?

I'll send u the catalogue, you can select which ones you'd like. I have gloss prints ready but the larger full view images need to be ordered in.

new in 2017 is actually a pop up version. quite popular

Hey @MrStabbems

I bought the pop up version, but it doesn't stay up for more than two minutes at a time. Is there a customer service number I can call?

(Sorry, of topic. But I couldn't just let that lie there. Continue on...)

spoke to customer service. Apparently it's a common fault when the user doesn't follow the proper instructions.
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm not married but I came here to be nosy and it was worth it for the laughs!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    it's weird seeing the words 'married' and 'fun' used together in the same sentence.

Married people have fun apparently ..just not always with each other :D
  • Deatsy
    Deatsy Posts: 133 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I heard a good one today.
    So why are married people more overweight than single people? A single person goes to the fridge, sees what's there and goes to bed. A married person goes to bed sees what's there and goes to the the fridge
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    They don't have that telltale white band where their ring is meant to be.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Marriage and fun? Oxymoronic