Getting back on track

Options
Hi I'm Kathleen and just getting back on my weight loss and fitness journey. I've been struggling to get back into shape and I always hear having a supportive community and friends on a similar journey is a plus. So I'm saying hi and good luck everyone with their personal goals :) hopefully there are a few of you out there looking to add a friend

Replies

• megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathleen, welcome. I am just getting back into MFP to improve overall physical health. Feel free to add me, as we all need motivation and support. Good luck!!
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathleen. Same here. Getting back on the wagon. Trying to be better about my diet choices. I successfully meal planned this week and am hoping that if I have a strict schedule to follow my eating habits will be easier to control.
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathleen.. I was thinking the exact same thing. It seems as I've been restarting my diet regimen every week. As Sam stated, I'm prepping all of my meals and hoping for a strict week... I also plan to limited alcohol until Saturday. Good luck my friend!