say no to HCG

Options

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Does pregnant female urine sound appetizing to anybody else?

R. Kelly?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This entire thread had me cracking up the whole time I was reading it! Thanks for posting!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

R. Kelly?

Nope. He only likes teen piss.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    The fact that it is derived from pregnant females' urine was enough to divert me.

Ha! yep... me too.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

R. Kelly?

Nope. He only likes teen piss.

So we get a Teen Mom's piss?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This whole thread has me cracking up...and throwing up in my mouth a little bit.....
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Fail. Pregnant Urine injected in my body. Nope. The name's Gary not Grylls. He drank his urine on T.V. Go Bear Go!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    This is serious information that most people don't know about. Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This whole thread has me cracking up...and throwing up in my mouth a little bit.....

Same here, I spit my coffee a few times lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Same here, I spit my coffee a few times lol

LOL!!
  • nana_b
    nana_b Posts: 24
    Options
    Much love for peer-reviewed scientific articles.

Second that!

And I agree with the scienific findings as well!
    I was toying with the idea, sincerely, of doing HCG.
    It's definitely less expensive than Bikram & Gym fees!
    *hahaha*

Thanks for posting the peer-reviewed articles, mate! *thumbs up*

Nana_B

Xx
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This right here? This is why I have an e-crush on you.

I love that profile pic.
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    But people should just do whatever feels right for them....

I had to add that ridiculous line before someone else did who actually believes that tripe. Science shmiance... they have a friend of a friend who had a third cousin who lost a TON of weight on it!

Anything to avoid "eat less, move more"... There's a sucker born every minute.

*face palm*

Not that I ever would have tried this (hey, I'm a smart woman--sure you're gonna lose on 500 calories a day, pregnant-lady piss or no--and you're going to gain it right back, with twenty of its friends, provided you don't die), but my sister-in-law did this, and she looked and felt horrid. Weak, dragged out, tired, depressed. And yeah, she lost 25 lbs. Guess what? Within three months of quitting, she gained it all back plus a few.

There is no magic pill. Not even a magic cocktail of pee. There's work, realism, self control, and sanity, and that's what it takes.

Kris
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, I couldnt agree more!!!!!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    I've been gone from this site for over a year...I was off having a baby and back now ready to get back to work...I saw this and it made me laugh...so funny to see things haven't changed at all! lmao! I can't wait for people to ask how I lost my baby weight...the answer is ALWAYS dissapointing to them...hard work and exercise...they hate that answer!
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    You think the pregnant pee is gross? Try taking Premarin. It is an estrogen hormone used for women after a hysterectomy among other things. It is actually made from PREgnant MARes urINe. Now that is gross. Not only are the horses abused to get the urine, but if you cut a pill in half they smell like pee. I bet your doctor didn't tell you that when he gave you the prescription. People like to call it "all natural". No pee for me thanks! I prefer the good old chemically derived drugs!
    http://www.premarin.org/
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You think the pregnant pee is gross? Try taking Premarin. It is an estrogen hormone used for women after a hysterectomy among other things. It is actually made from PREgnant MARes urINe. Now that is gross. Not only are the horses abused to get the urine, but if you cut a pill in half they smell like pee. I bet your doctor didn't tell you that when he gave you the prescription. People like to call it "all natural". No pee for me thanks! I prefer the good old chemically derived drugs!

I still can't believe people would actually put any kind of urine into their bodies. How hard is it to eat right and exercise for 30 minutes+ a day?
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Oh, I've been shouting about premarin for years, too--my mother started taking it many years ago, and I came utterly unhinged. It's nasty, awful stuff, and what's worse, we don't even get a "good" drug from the abuse of mares and slaughter of foals. We get a drug that increases the risk of various cancers and even makes stroke more likely. Yay! I'll take twelve!

http://www.canadarxconnection.com/featured_products.php?p=premarin

http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/premarin
  • adoreclaire
    Options
    I don't know anything about HCG; but they have a huge signs and a table set up for it at my gym, and a room that opens certain hours of the day for it.

But I have never wanted to even get involved, looks sketchy.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about HCG; but they have a huge signs and a table set up for it at my gym, and a room that opens certain hours of the day for it.

But I have never wanted to even get involved, looks sketchy.

What gym do you go to? If that was at my gym, I would be seriously annoyed.