How much did you lose doing 30 day shred?

Options
Hey i just started 30ds yesterday & was wondering how much everyone lost doing it? its like a boost of confidence for me knowing that it works and that you actually get results. So if you could let me know i would love it. even post your result pics if you have any. Thanks :)

Replies

• symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I lost about 3-4 pounds.
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i lost 6lb and a total of 11 inches, pics are in my profile. enjoy it, its a fab workout :smile:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I did half of it back in April (I actually restarted about two days ago) Keeping with the diet I continued to lose 1 lb a week during it,but lost LOTS of inches along with it.
  • Jlynnlundy
    Jlynnlundy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started it my self. I dont know of anyone else who has done it. Guess we will just have to stick with it and see what happens. GOOD LUCK :happy:
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know has lost more inches rather than pounds. I'm doing it now (day 3!)

I did it a year ago and dropped about 8 pounds but I looked so much better! Less jiggles!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    bump
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I haven't finished it but most people lose around 5 lbs. The biggest benifit was the toning that goes on. Well worth it.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I think I lost 1 pound? I toned up a bit tho.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    I think with the shred you don't lose as much weight as you do inches so don't let the scale discourage you from doing it. Good luck!
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 4 lbs, but the different in the tone and definition in my muscles is noticable. It's been mentioned to me a number of times over the past month by people who have NO clue what I've been doing as far a my workouts go. I won't know the actual measurements to see how many inches were lost until Saturday (my 30th consecutive day is this Friday), but you will probably see more of an inch/size change rather than a weight loss change due to the amount of strength and resistance training the video incorporates. Stick with it ... it's great!
  • mmlovers90
    mmlovers90 Posts: 21
    Options
    I just ordered this from Amazon this morning and can't wait to start it. I just hope a fat old gal like me can keep up with it! :wink:
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    I did in back in January and lost about 7 pounds in the 30 days. I am redoing it again after falling off the waggon for a bit. I am on day 18 and I'm down 3.5 pounds but lost of iches lost too. I can't wait to see what the final results are.
  • Brisin87
    Brisin87 Posts: 61
    Options
    I thought I had got 30 day shred but it was actually Shred it with weights I was losing a pound a week I don't really care for that one but but I'm going get 30 day shred today good luck with it
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Inches lost total in 30 days = 9 3/4 inches

Weight Loss in 30 days = 15lbs

GOOD LUCK :)
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 9, but I've already lost 4-5lbs. I did start eating better, drinking more water, and started the dvd all at the same time though. I imagine if you've already been exercising and eating better for awhile it may not come off as quickly. I've lost a number of inches already too... can totally tell a difference. I'm planning to do Ripped in 30 after I finish the Shred dvd.
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm only on day 9, but I've already lost 4-5lbs. I did start eating better, drinking more water, and started the dvd all at the same time though. I imagine if you've already been exercising and eating better for awhile it may not come off as quickly. I've lost a number of inches already too... can totally tell a difference. I'm planning to do Ripped in 30 after I finish the Shred dvd.

I am also planning on doing the Ripped in 30 after 30DS as well. I hope to continue getting my butt kicked by Jillian for many more days ahead!!!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i have done 30 Day Shred pretty much exclusively since I started this journey in February. I've done it multiple times modifying it in some way to make it more difficult (doing only advanced or using heavier weights). I never took measurements in the beginning which i am killing myself for now, but i lost 11 pounds and many many inches.

my profile pic is where i am at currently, there are before pics in my profile if you care to look.
    its an amazing workout if you stick with it. the pounds lost are really nothing compared to the muscle tone you build and the way it makes you feel!

GOOD LUCK!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I lost about 3 inches off my waist and a good 10-12lbs. (I did it at the beginning of my weight loss)
  • tetra85
    tetra85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank u for taking this up.... :smile:

I started the shred two days ago... :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!