Row the World CREWS !!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    ii to all Captains,

Am Spice, and would love to join the challenge if you have any castaways on your boat and looking for steam boiler sailor to work look no more, my exercise diary is open add me to see it am a great catch. Let me give you picture of the last 3 weeks burn:
    Sunday June 26- 9711
    Sunday July 3rd - 5404
    Sunday July 10th- 9981

Today is only Friday and am already on 6595 calorie burn this isn’t no joke calories this is my Polar f7 HRM calories. These are bad *kitten* burns if I were to use myfitness pal to calculate those burns they would be over 10,000 each week but I won't because I want to get an accurate burn. So don't think too long just drop the dead weight and fill your boat with Jack Sparrow’s compass that’s me, he never sets sail without it!! Lol
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ii to all Captains,

Am Spice, and would love to join the challenge if you have any castaways on your boat and looking for steam boiler sailor to work look no more, my exercise diary is open add me to see it am a great catch. Let me give you picture of the last 3 weeks burn:
    Sunday June 26- 9711
    Sunday July 3rd - 5404
    Sunday July 10th- 9981

Today is only Friday and am already on 6595 calorie burn this isn’t no joke calories this is my Polar f7 HRM calories. These are bad *kitten* burns if I were to use myfitness pal to calculate those burns they would be over 10,000 each week but I won't because I want to get an accurate burn. So don't think too long just drop the dead weight and fill your boat with Jack Sparrow’s compass that’s me, he never sets sail without it!! Lol

^^^THIS. awesome.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    bump
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Hi Lee,

How many sailors should be onboard to make a team???
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there still looking for a boat??? I had a crewmember jump ship today and will need a replacement STAT!

Ideally I would like someone who works out at least 5 days a week and can commit to sending me cals EVERY DAY so I don't have to hunt them down:bigsmile:

PM me if you want to join!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there still looking for a boat??? I had a crewmember jump ship today and will need a replacement STAT!

Ideally I would like someone who works out at least 5 days a week and can commit to sending me cals EVERY DAY so I don't have to hunt them down:bigsmile:

PM me if you want to join!

I'm still looking to join. Work out 6 days a week and log on to MFP daily :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am currently seeking a substitute to temporarily replace a member who is unable to row currently. The length of their absence is not known. In return, we would be very happy to make sure you replaced any member unable to take part in the challenge. Please message me if you are interested.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Is anyone looking for a team?
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have two more friends that are interested in jumping aboard a ship, if anyone's looking! Send me a PM and I'll give you their names.