I've gained back 10 pounds!

Options
I've gained back 10 of 20 pounds I lost a year and a half ago! I feel awful!

Replies

• salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It's all good. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just get back on the track to lose weight :D
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    cfarmer650 wrote: »
    I've gained back 10 of 20 pounds I lost a year and a half ago! I feel awful!

Not a big problem. You just need to figure out why.

Did you stop exercising?
    Did you stop recording your calories from food?

Just keep logging all your food and exercise on MFP and you'll see what you need to change.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    This is a long journey, so take some time to figure out what changed. When you get it figured out, make an adjustment and get back on track. If you need some help, let me know. I'l always happy to help
  • margauxmilchen
    margauxmilchen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ame happened to me. I have gained back 12 of the 65 I have lost but I am back on track now. Night eating is my bad thing. :(
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Totally relate except my pounds were kilos.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Same here. Gained back 10 of the 35 I worked so hard to lose. My fault - I let bad habits creep back in. Back to diligently tracking and ditching the sugar (this is my kryptonite). WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN!

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Me too. Just get started again. That's where I'm at. I know what happened. I was training for a marathon and stopped fasting. Plus thanksgiving and hristmas. Then 10 days at Disney World. I'm surprised it's only 10. But I'm back at it now. Fasting today.