New and looking for friends

Hello all!!
I'm Crystal, I'm 36, looking to lose about 100lbs (245 -> 150) to be healthy but having a hard time of it. I've been off and on weight watchers for the past 3 years and it has worked a little, but I'm struggling because of the way they don't track exercise in a way that makes sense to me. Net calories makes more sense so I'm going to try to simultaneous track.

I'd love some new friends to talk to and go along this journey with!

Replies

• Strive4Progress
    Strive4Progress Posts: 11 Member
    You got this! Feel free to add me:)
  • Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    I was 240 pounds and my goals weight is 150 as well. Hang in there!
  • scarlett1415
    scarlett1415 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi - I'm Shannon. I tried WW in the past with success but for whatever reason it caused me to think about food all day. I am looking for something more practical long term and am trying this. Today is my first day (though I think I tried the app years ago). I would love to have a friend on the journey.
  • OhHeyitsBenji
    OhHeyitsBenji Posts: 24 Member
    Hello all!!
    I'm Crystal, I'm 36, looking to lose about 100lbs (245 -> 150) to be healthy but having a hard time of it. I've been off and on weight watchers for the past 3 years and it has worked a little, but I'm struggling because of the way they don't track exercise in a way that makes sense to me. Net calories makes more sense so I'm going to try to simultaneous track.

I'd love some new friends to talk to and go along this journey with!

Hi Crystal! I can share what worked for me. Everyone's body is different. I meal plan, count Macro's, and train hard. I do HIIT and strength training. I've dropped over 100 lbs but have gained some back in muscle.

If you want to see fat melt off then I recommend fasting cardio. Just 20 mins and you will see results quickly. I am always willing to help!
  • p3phalke
    p3phalke Posts: 3 Member
    Hey
  • wallace7234
    wallace7234 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! Would Love to make new friends! I need the help as well! Motivation is great.
  • the_fabuliz_life
    the_fabuliz_life Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me! I love new supportive friends with a sense of humor! I'm taking this day by day!
  • victoriaidean
    victoriaidean Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Crystal! I literally have the same goal as you within the same weight bracket! I just linked up to this app one week today and have lost 4 pounds (which of course is exciting) but it has been extremely difficult. I would love a friend to connect with as a support system!

Victoria
  • nicolewen16
    nicolewen16 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me
  • ginia2823
    ginia2823 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey there! I'd love to exchange healthy recipes and motivation! Add me!