You know you have lost weight when.....

Options

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    ...your toe rings start spinning, and your shoes start coming off the back of your feet. What's THAT about??
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    When your wedding ring falls off your finger while doing water aerobics.
  • ChrisDon71
    ChrisDon71 Posts: 57
    Options
    You know you have lost weight when..... even the straight boys start checking you out, at the gym. (Hasn't happened yet, but I can dream can't I - lol)
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You know you have lost weight when..... even the straight boys start checking you out, at the gym. (Hasn't happened yet, but I can dream can't I - lol)

That made me smile! yes you can dream and it will happen, I'm sure.
  • bcbman
    bcbman Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You have to add belt to your short or they fall off. You can trim you toenails without fainting.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    You have to add belt to your short or they fall off. You can trim you toenails without fainting.

Haha! I have to wear a belt with almost ALL my clothes now =D. And on top of that, none of my old belts fit lol...I had to add notches!

Gotta love it =D.
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    You know you have lost weight when you put a dress on from last summer that used to be too tight and now it is almost too big!
  • disappearingact206
    Options
    your old jeans that use to be tight, now you need a belt to hold them up :)

So true!!!
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    When the only crying you do in the dressing room are tears of joy because things actually fit the way they are supposed to. (not here yet.)
  • disappearingact206
    Options

Sad but true about the toenail part LOL
  • hootle77
    hootle77 Posts: 3
    Options
    Your clothes start not fitting in a good way...
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    In response to mowing and having to keep pulling your pants up :

OMG, that happened to me. took forever to mow one handed cause I had to hold my pants on.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When you no longer need to use a beach towel when you step out of the shower -a normal size towel hugs your body just fine :smile:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    when you look in the mirror and only see one chin not 2 or 3
  • sheller82
    sheller82 Posts: 13
    Options
    When after 30 seconds of jumpingjacks, your yoga pants have fallen down....
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    When you DONT need a mirror to get a glimpse of your "junk" (guys only) hahahaha
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    When you're no longer a member of the dic*ie-do club. That's when your stomach sticks out farther than your dic*ie do!
  • amayazmama
    amayazmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They say your feet get fat too. I had a friend who had bypass surgery and lost 3 inches in height......Doc said it was the FAT on the bottom of her feet. EW:)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    When you can pull your pants down without unbuttoning them
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    (hasnt happened YET) when you can see your belly button ring again OR when you no longer need to wear a pregnant woman belly button ring & you have never had a child