Gabriel Method Groupie Here :)

Options
trish55011
trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
Hi my name is Trish, I am currently only counting carbs because I am a diabetic. I do not stress over weight loss, I do not stress over what I eat. I listen to my body and what ever my body tells me is what I do/eat. I am addicted to endorphins and would probably fall apart if I were not allowed to go to the gym anymore. I have tried every method/diet (almost) out there and nothing has been successful for me except the Gabriel Method. Previously have lost 115 lbs and only gained 28 of it back over the course of two years. I am currently down 10 lbs (at last weight check) I only weigh myself at max once per month and only take other measurements once per month. Looking for other Gabriel Method groupies to chat/share with. Also looking for others who could benefit from this method. I do not get paid for talking about it, nor do I receive any other types of compensation. Stop stressing! let your body do the work! :wink: Weight loss is supposed to be easy and effortless. "If diets worked there would be one maybe two and that would be it. Diets Don't Work" (jon gabriel)_ from his book "The gabriel method

Replies

• lhillreloaded
    lhillreloaded Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm considering trying his program because I do believe in the mind body connection. I don't believe in or do fads & gimics so have you tried this has this worked at all for you, if so how long did it take?