Looking for those who have had gastric sleeve

Options
Had my gastric sleeve June 2015, I lost 125 but have gained about 20 back. It's my first day on this app, looking for sleeve friends to share tips and info! :)

Replies

• MostMidgetlegs
    MostMidgetlegs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had it done in September of 2016, so it hasn't been too long for me. I'm not sure if I have any tips you wouldn't already know.
  • MostMidgetlegs
    MostMidgetlegs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do recall one tip that I haven't had to use yet, thankfully. If you start getting off track with what and how you're eating, doing the protein fast again might help. Other than that, make sure you're getting enough protein and sticking with your vitamins.
  • tiffaninghs
    tiffaninghs Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    almost two years out. had a 30lb gain in a little over a month.. got back on track by elminating the sweets and breads. i had developed a pb&j addiction.. and got back consistent in the gym. took a few months to drop that weight.
  • KaylenaJean
    KaylenaJean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had my surgery on December 14th, 2016. I probably don't have much advice for somebody further out than me, but I'd love to have some sleever friends on here!
  • capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in a dilemma, I broke my ankle last year and put on 20 lbs. First in cast then in boot. So two months on my butt. Not happy about this. Very hard getting back on track. Could use some ideas. I had sleeve surgery 2 1/2 years ago and was doing great till last year. right now at 184 and my perfect weight is 165.
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Here is a group specifically for those who have WLS. The people there are very helpful.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/637-gastric-bypass-vsg-lapband