Favorite Bolthouse Farms yogurt salad dressing?

Options
Apparently Bolthouse Farms has a line of yogurt dressings that all sound yummy! http://www.bolthouse.com/products/dressings/yogurt Have any of you tried these? I just bought creamy balsamic yesterday and will try it out tonight. That was the safest for me to get since I love balsamic. The other flavors sound really good too. Only 35-45 cals/2 tb.

Replies

• 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a staple for me! Creamy Caesar and Classic Balsamic are my 2 favorites.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Avacado Cilantro. ;)
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese - even my husband loves it. Avocado Cilantro runs a close second.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Caesar, Classic Ranch, and Honey Mustard
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love the avocado cilantro !
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Classic ranch, avocado cilantro, salsa ranch.
    My only qualm is that it seems to expire sooner than regular dressings
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

I noticed that too! I made sure to get one that is good until like April so gives me the whole month of march to go through it. I don't eat a lot of salads unless it's summertime lol. I guess I'll be forced to do it doesn't go bad!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options

It's also probably because it's yogurt based?

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    The Creamy Balsamic is probably my very favorite - I just tried the honey mustard recently and that one was great too. I love all the ones I've bought.
  • BusyBeeMeli
    BusyBeeMeli Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Two of the Bolthouse yogurt dressings tie for my favorites: Salsa Ranch and Chipotle Mango! YUM! Can use them in wraps also!!
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Salsa Ranch is really tasty.

But I also really like Salsa Verde Avocado and the Classic Ranch is good as well.

Next on my list is Avocado Cilantro.

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Two of the Bolthouse yogurt dressings tie for my favorites: Salsa Ranch and Chipotle Mango! YUM! Can use them in wraps also!!

Finally found the Salsa Ranch at Target recently - haven't had a chance to use it yet. But Chipolte Mango?! I must find this!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options
    Hmmm

Ohhhh you just gave me the greatest idea! You think they would be good as a more flavor alternative to light mayo for chicken salad sandwiches or egg salad sandwiches?! I noticed 30 grams of the dressing is comparable to 15-20 grams of light mayo! Which means a bit more sauce volume with the dressing riiiiight?
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Plain yogurt with a bit of your fav Bolthouse dressing makes a yummy dip.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Creamy Garlic.

Least favorite: Blue cheese (probably because real Bleu cheese dressing is my all time fave).
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My local store only carries the classic ranch and avocado cilantro. Don't care for cilantro but the classic ranch is quite good. Not hidden valley good but more than serviceable for the calorie count. It tasted a bit on the sweet side with an odd sweet pickle flavor I had to warm up to. Delighted to find a lower calorie raw veggie dip.

Would love to try their other varieties, particularly the honey mustard.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Salsa Ranch is my fave. Normally I just use balsamic vinegar on my salad but when I do use dressing Bolthouse is one of my top choices.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I still have to try all of them, but ranch is a must.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the ranch. It doesn't taste like full-fat ranch, but it's good.
  • abovethecity
    abovethecity Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just about all of them but especially Caramelized Sweet Onion and Ranch.