What is your strangest NSV?

Options

Replies

• SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I was jogging in a skirt to orchestra rehearsal. I was late and more concerned with making sure I didn't slam my instrument into anything. Did my skirt fall down? Oh no. MY UNDERPANTS DID.
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I was jogging in a skirt to orchestra rehearsal. I was late and more concerned with making sure I didn't slam my instrument into anything. Did my skirt fall down? Oh no. MY UNDERPANTS DID.

That is hilarious
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    Ok, you ask for it!! Sex..... I can use many positions without
    smothering from the fat, I can look down and see my body and hubby's
    no huge belly blocking my view :blushing: sorry if to much info:embarassed:

Love it!! I so understand where you're coming from! Good on you for being bold enough to post this :wink:

Me too! :laugh:
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    *bump*
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    This is a text I received from a friend that I love very dearly:

"NSV...my a55 has shrank enough and ****'s gut has so we can get close enough to have spooning sex. Should I post that?"

I HAD to share bc it made me LOL
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    lol my embarassing one goes back and forth...before i started losing weight, i could see my midsection past my boobs when i looked down, then i started losing my midsection so when i looked down i couldn't see it. now, my boobs are getting smaller so i can see my midsection again! LOL

I know....I have that same problem :( But I will get there!
  • SarahC75
    SarahC75 Posts: 45
    Options
    Noticing my little wii character is also shrinking in size the more weight I lose! :laugh:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My NSV isn't really strange. Put on my granny panties and they won't stay up!!! Time for some new cute undies!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    The strangest to me was having to move the car seat forward so I can reach the pedals. Was my butt really taking up that much of the seat? I guess it was. I've lost about 7 inches off my hips. Lol. I bought some new underwear yesterday because my current ones are kinda flapping in the breeze. I have pinned the fronts of several pairs of workout pants because I am always hiking them up. I am wearing one of my old bras that is a 36C, rather than a 38C.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    a few weeks ago I was sitting on the couch with my feet on the coffee table, when my knees were together I thought "wow, my knees and ankles are really boney!'... then a week or so later I was scratching my shoulder and I said to my boyfriend "Feel my shoulder! it's boney" and he said "that's how shoulders feel" and I responded with "well, not if you're a fatty like I have been! I dont remember my shoulder ever feeling like that!"

Also, I was able to walk into Nordstroms and buy 4 shirts off the large rack yesterday. Previously I would have been embarrassed even going into most department stores or many other non-plus sized clothing stores thinking people were looking at me and thinking "there is no way you will fit into anything in here"... but now I do :D
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    not an nsv but my first goal is that when i look in the mirror post shower like i do every morning (there is a huge full length mirror across from the shower) i want to be able to fully see my belly button. not the bottom half from where my tum fat hides the top but the full on belly button. LOL

i don't own a scale and am not entirely sure i want to so my goals are based and a close examination of how my clothes fit and a good once over in the mirror every morning.
  • Mehagon
    Mehagon Posts: 83
    Options
    I've had several along the way. . . I think the first was being able to see collarbones!! I played with them all the time. Then I think it was being able to sit in a chair with my knees at my chest... I've also experienced the seatbelt in the airplane, and being able to see my ribs when I move side to side! I think the latest is being able to see and feel muscles in my arm. . . I play with my triceps all the time. My husband laughs at all my little "show and tell" moments, but I know he loves watching them! :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I had a good weird one the other day... Every time I do jumping jacks, my belly would make this sort of clapping noise with all the flopping around. The first time it happened, I totally cracked up from embarrassment then tried to ignore it after that. Last Friday I was doing 30DS and noticed my belly wasn't making clapping noises anymore!! Yay!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Not so much strange as makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over - my 5-year-old son asked me, "Mummy, are you not fat any more." Mind you it's the innocence of youth that cracks me up. He loves looking at my weight loss numbers and asked me how much more I'm going to lose. I told him 10 more (not really sure, but no reason he has to know that). He said, "you only need to do 10 more exercise!" <sigh> If only.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had to delete that one...:blushing: How about I can fit into those cute teeny tiny heels now!!
  • alslau02
    alslau02 Posts: 64
    Options
    I have two cats, one likes to sleep on soft surfaces, bellies, butts, pillows and other squishy things. I have another cat that only likes to sleep on hard things like tables and the floor. Before I started to drop weight the soft surfaces cat would sleep on me all the time. Now he won't have anything to do with me, while the hard surfaces cat will sleep on me.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Much like those of you that have had to adjust car seats, I have also had to make a seat adjustment....on the recumbent bike in my living room. I have lost enough off of my butt that I had to make a seat adjustment to reach the bike pedals.
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    Mine happened the other day when I was coming out the back hallway at the store I work at. I saw a girl walking toward me and I thought "Who's that girl? She must be new." Took a few seconds to realize I was looking at my reflection. :blushing: Glad I didn't wave or something!
    That is awesome!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have been having hot flashes for about a year, thought I was peri-menopausal. Must just be I was over weight and hot because I realized the other day I haven't had a hot flash in 6-8 weeks.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've been keeping this one to myself, but since everyone else has been so bold ----

The other day I was on an evening walk with my boyfriend when something in the reflection in the store front window I was walking by caught my eye. It was following me really closely -- no wait, it was on me, why couldn't I feel it?

I'm embarassed to say, it took me several seconds to realize that the thing that had caught my eye was a reflection of my own tush. I'm not used to seeing it so ... up! Lol. Made my boyfriend crack up after I told him what happened.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!