200+ to Lose

Options
2»

Replies

• KieshawnMiddleton
    KieshawnMiddleton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I weighed myself, and I'm at my heaviest. My realization is that I look for immediate results, and I quit once I don't see anything. One day at a time will be my mantra. I know my goal, but I have to do what I have to do for today. Exercise and make the right decisions about what I eat. Yes, I may mess up one day, but that doesn't mean I have to give up. Just do better! I'll add you, please feel free to add me! Let's do this, one day at a time.
  • quigonkim
    quigonkim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also needing to lose 200 lbs and definitely looking to make some friends, here! I'll be excited to see your progress and to encourage one another :)
  • thiosulfate
    thiosulfate Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    my goal is 225 lbs lost, anyone here feel free to add me
  • A_poetiq
    A_poetiq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for the friend requests i've been getting and personal stories. I can't wait to lose it with you all. I think i've added everyone that commented. :)
  • poppy5109
    poppy5109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm new to the forums and trying to figure out the friend part of mfp. I would really like for us to support and cheer each other on! Please send me a friend request if you'd like. We will conquer this journey!
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Ashley here :) Looking to lose at least 230lbs total. I am down 120lbs so far in less than 9 months! Its insane to think I still have that much to go! Please feel free to add me for mutual motivation!!!
  • jlee0522
    jlee0522 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I used this app before and ended up quitting. I yo yo as well because it isn't enough to just try to lose weight, you have to completely change your lifestyle. I have been eating relatively healthy for about a month now and for the last week I have been full on health mode! I also have about 200 to lose and would love some friends to motivate me as well. So please add me everyone who is serious!
  • amberplant2016
    amberplant2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 120lbs! Starting weight at 282 and down to 254. I know it will take some time but I need to drop another 120lbs. Feel free to add me!!
  • luckylaw
    luckylaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a yoyo as well. I work so hard to lose just to creep it back on. I just started using the forums not too long ago and am excited about the support. Please feel free to friend me!
  • 01S28D86M
    01S28D86M Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my journey to lose over 200 pounds, myself. Major League Nerd, looking to make my nicely toned avatar in my rpg's my real life avatar!
  • SV_GunSlinger
    SV_GunSlinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I started using MFP to track my meals and managed to lose 26 pounds so far but still have about 100+ to go. Trying to take it one day at a time, exercise and pick the healthier choices as I barely have enough time prepare my meals. I won´t lie, it´s getting harder as days go by, especially because my co-workers are reaching their ideal weights and are losing interest in tracking calories and planning your days.

Any way, I know the feeling. Keeping yourself motivated is a big part of the process and sometimes wearing those jeans and shirts that didn´t use to fit is not enough. Anyone who wants to talk and share their journeys with me is more than welcome.

Stay strong everybody!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just wondering if this group is still active? I used to be in an Over 40 Group here (a few years ago), but it seems to be inactive now. I have 200+ to lose (down 34# since 11/29/16) and looking for friends and support. Thanks!