zephria2610
zephria2610 Posts: 9 Member
edited February 2017 in Success Stories
Started a new program and it looks like it will work for me

Replies

• rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    That awesome, good stuff. Make sure to track your calories, too. It's tough to out exercise poor eating habits ;). With both, you'll crush your goals :)
  • deviousme7
    deviousme7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Food preparation is also the key for me
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    exercise is very important, however I say what you put into your body and how much of it is the key.
  • LaRelicHunter
    LaRelicHunter Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Exercise speeds up the process.
    Expecialy staying under calorie goal.
    Follow the set goals and you will loose weight period!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Ah; but the key to what? :)

For weight control, CICO is key... BUT the best way to achieve the correct CICO balance will depend per person.

For me, getting decent exercise definitely helps in keeping the CICO where I want it.
  • ledgey91
    ledgey91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think the best thing that exercise did for me at my largest was in keeping me motivated in losing weight. The more I did it (and the fitter I could feel myself getting) I better I felt and my diet improved in kind.

Calories in/out is definitely the most important thing, but I think exercise is a great way to make dieting more "fun" and obviously burning a few extra pounds.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    geebusuk wrote: »
    Ah; but the key to what? :)

For weight control, CICO is key... BUT the best way to achieve the correct CICO balance will depend per person.

For me, getting decent exercise definitely helps in keeping the CICO where I want it.

Without my exercise, I'm at 1600 a day. With it I'm at 2000 a day.

I like exercising.

But keeping to the 2000 is still the key to weight loss for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!