petite ladies, whats your goal size / weight?

Options
Hi ladies,
I'm just wondering if you mind sharing your goal weight / dress size and why you have chosen it.

I'm 5ft 0, and my ideal weight would be 116lb, UK dress size 8 / 10........I feel that being smaller that any weight, however small shows more than taller ladies :(
X

Replies

• AllyV0621
    AllyV0621 Posts: 81
    Options
    my goal is 120 lbs and a size 4 US women's. I was there about 4 years ago, and I was happy.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and i'm going for 105-110. i'm really focusing more on how i look though, not my weight. i haven't weighed that since high school though, so i'm not sure if i will want to go that low or not. that's where i'm headed for now though!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is 125 and a US size 4.
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", but OLD!!! As a result, my goal weight is higher than it would have been years ago. (I already am struggling with saggy skin and I still have over 35 pounds to go!) My goal weight is 130 pounds. That puts me inside the "healthy" range on the BMI scale, and right now that would make me ecstatic!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    My first main goal is to be at where I was in high school, US 12 at 180 lbs. After that the sky is the limit, be 135-140 would be amazing, I am guessing that is a size 6 maybe? I am 5"4'
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    5'3.75". Goal - 19-21% body fat (maybe a tad lower), which will put me somewhere in the range of 135-145 lbs. Clothing size... whatever fits when I get there. :smile:
  • butterfly_plumeria
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'0 and currently weigh 115...My goal is 105
  • helloimangela
    Options
    I am 5'2.5" and my goal weight is 115. It seems a little low, but that's when I was most comfortable with my weight, so maybe when I hit 120/125 I'll be happy. We'll see! :)
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'm just wondering if you mind sharing your goal weight / dress size and why you have chosen it.

I'm 5ft 0, and my ideal weight would be 116lb, UK dress size 8 / 10........I feel that being smaller that any weight, however small shows more than taller ladies :(
    X

I know I'm not petite, i'm 5'5'' ft. but i wanna get down to 116. If you're 5ft even and want to weight 116 also, should i rethink my goal weight??
  • Lady_Layla
    Lady_Layla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am used to being around 115 lbs., so I'd *REALLY* like to be there again. Right now, however, I'm more concerned about Body Fat percentage than actual weight. I'd like to be at 22% and currently, I am 24.5%. Getting closer! :-)
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i am 5'6 and my goal weight is 140 ....but smaller would be nice to lol
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    5'3", small frame. Ultimate goal weight between 109-111, body fat 14%. Current size is about petite 4, and I'm fine with the cloth size
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is 115 lbs. That's about what I was at before I had my 2 kids, so it'd be nice to get back down there. I'd also love to get back down to a size 6-8 US size. I'm slowly but surely getting back to that!!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would like to be around 150 lbs :) I was that small through most of high school, though I can't remember what size pants I wore, maybe size 12? I also had a nice hourglass figure and I like the aesthetic of being "thick" or chubby without actually being fat.
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    5'1" also and my goal weight is 99lbs (lowest healthy weight)/ I guess that's UK 6-8, maybe a 10 in trousers because my hips will always be wide no matter how much weight I lose (HUGE bone structure there :( )

I'll never know if I get there though. The scale is not my friend. I'm only going on clothes and how I feel now and I'm focusing on fitness not skinniness.
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and my goal is to be between 115-125 lbs. Not sure what size maybe a size 4 US. Ive never been this small when i was in high school i weighed 170 so when i get there it will a be whole new experience.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" currently 154 and I'm shooting for 140 lbs. currently I'm a size 10 (us) and think I can get into a size 8 soon but I jus want to be healthy. I'm in better shape now then I've been fore 5 years.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and I would LOVE to fit in a size US 8 or below. I have large hips though, so that may have to be only on the top :tongue: I don't have a specific (ultimate) weight goal, just wherever I look and feel my best :smile:
  • mytemple76
    mytemple76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"...about 5'5" with heels :). My goal weight is about 125 lbs because I think curves are SEXY! I've been stuck at about 131 - 135 FOREVER. This website actually has helped me a lot to see how much exactly I shovel in my mouth on a daily basis.
  • oinkoink123
    Options
    I'm barely 5'2 and I want to get down to 110. :3 Or at least 115.. I am at 139 at the moment.