Looking for active friends with open diaries!

Options
I'm a long-time, on/off user of this site (6 years!), and I've learned quite a bit since I started. My last streak was well over a year on here, before I fell off the wagon. I'm back again looking to lose a little weight, and to start a regular strength training routine. Looking for other individuals who are active, keep open diaries, and would be willing to connect on here!

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    aliyou1 wrote: »
    I thought I was the only diary snoop

Haha, nope! I like seeing what people eat (so I can get ideas), and making sure I'm connected with people who don't have dangerous calorie goals.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    I allow friends to snoop mine but not public. Sundays are my cheat days its great when people dont know my habits and see all the crap I eat on a Sunday and they flip lol.
  • mskanakana
    mskanakana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    aliyou1 wrote: »
    I thought I was the only diary snoop

Haha, nope! I like seeing what people eat (so I can get ideas), and making sure I'm connected with people who don't have dangerous calorie goals.

Same here, I like to look at diaries only to get ideas too. Especially those that seem to lose lbs a lot quicker than I do! Also totally understand those high calorie goals. I'm at 1200, I am not perfect by any means, but trying!
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love looking through peoples food diaries for ideas~
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've been off and on here for years as well.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I love looking to see what other people eat!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP over two years now and really love <3 how my fitness level has improved. That being said, I'm still hanging onto that last 10 pounds so I'm on a renewed mission to get to my goal weight by my birthday in April.

My diary is open to friends and I'm determined to log consistently. Feel free to add me!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for years, and I'm really hoping this time I will stick to it.
    My diary is open, and you can add me! :) I have over 100 lbs to lose.
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My diary is open. feel free to add me.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure mine is open - feel free to add me
  • shiri171
    shiri171 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So is mine, I'm afraid it isn't very appealing atm in doing keto for another week.. Feel free to look though ^^
  • cshell918
    cshell918 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I believe my diary is public. :)
  • jimsouth_1978
    jimsouth_1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Group, Nice to meet you all, I'm Jim from Sheffield, UK. Happily married farther of 3, Geek, music lover and Naturist. I stacked on the pounds after leaving the forces 4 years ago. I've always been body confident and happy in my skin however reaching over 18st I had to make a lifestyle change for my health!
    I'm now 8 Months into MyFitnessPal, 4stone down and going well. I am starting to build up a good friend base on here and posting alot more. If anyone would like to Join me on my journey add me: jimsouth_1978.
    **Warning though my posts are seldom filtered and may contain nudity :smiley: hay I change for no one! So grownups only please! :smile:
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I log daily and diary is open.
  • teasie77
    teasie77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Im open
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Add me! :D I love seeing what other people eat to get ideas for my own meals.