Friends and Support needed! (Isagenix)

Hi MFPers! I'm definitely needing some accountability... I've been with MFP for years now, and have been off and on/my weight fluctuating from 15-30 pounds repeatedly gained and lost. The only time I was successful was last year when I started using Isagenix. But after I got married I sort of went off the deep end and gained it all back. Well, I'm starting Isagenix again as of yesterday and would love to add any friends so we could help keep each other motivated throughout our journeys! Even if you're not on Isagenix would love to be friends with anyone! :smiley:

Replies

• Jessiej7473
    Jessiej7473 Posts: 1 Member
    I am also just starting Isagenix again. I also just started a cardio kickboxing class to try and help things along. I have about 35lbs to lose. I could use all the motivation I can get! I tend to stray when it comes to dieting. I have all the tools and approved isagenix snakes/meals etc, so I'm ready to go, just need to stay the course.
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    I want to lose 25lbs and I really don't want to weigh in on Monday incase low carb hasn't worked.

What sort of timeframe are you looking at. I was hoping for mid may.

I'll add you both
  • Sunshine373
    Sunshine373 Posts: 29 Member
    Kickboxing sounds fun! I live in a small town and the gyms around here don't have classes. Would love to try something like that. Feel free to add me if you'd like! Same to you croftie, seems like we all have around the same amount to lose (me = around 25 lbs as well) I don't really have a time frame but would love to have a significant loss around May!
  • Sunshine373
    Sunshine373 Posts: 29 Member
    Would love to be friends @evgeniya820 ! But for some reason I can't add you?
  • Add me
  • twosteplove
    twosteplove Posts: 41 Member
    I am starting Isagenix today. Would love to have someone to help keep on track with! This is my first time on it. Add me! :)
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Add me if u like
  • Tanklan
    Tanklan Posts: 17 Member
    I'm starting my second month on Isagenix. Feel free to add me!
  • sierranm91
    sierranm91 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • kristi418
    kristi418 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started today! I rarely can finish a plan... I need to lose 40 lbs...
  • Belmont61
    Belmont61 Posts: 67 Member
    I'm here too, anyone feel free to add me
  • whits116
    whits116 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there, I’m thinking about trying isagenix too. Does anyone know how much it costs to start? I know someone who sells it but I don’t want to ask her until I have a general number in my mind.
  • EastSideJohnny
    EastSideJohnny Posts: 18 Member
    $330 per month
  • FabFit40Nat
    FabFit40Nat Posts: 13 Member
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I'm also doing Isagenix and I'm fairly active. I need some inspiration to do more. I have been a bit slack with my program and have been maintaining since the holidays.
  • brianneholden
    brianneholden Posts: 2 Member
    Me too! You can add me also.
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    Add me. I'm trying to lose a lot of weight like 50-60 pounds. We all have to start somewhere and I started on Monday 3/27. I can't afford fancy fitness club memberships, so I bought a treadmill, a weighted fitness bag that I flip outside (like flipping tires), I have a basketball goal and I shoot hoops with my son. Then I use a variety of workout videos like zumba, yoga, and insanity. When I stick to it, the weight drops fast. I just need to stick with it.
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    $330 a month! :o
  • dianalthomas750
    dianalthomas750 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm not using Isagenix, but with the help of my doctor I'm hoping to lose 100 lbs by 2018.