Low carb loser

Options
My name is Candy
I'm looking to connect with other losers. I'm KETO / HCG down 38 pounds so far.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ...welcome to MFP...I am a keto'er...Please feel free to join this awesome group..it is where most of us keto'ers, low carbers, zero carbers etc. hang out http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • laraplogman
    laraplogman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost 66 pounds so far with HCG. I know there is a lot of people who judge that on here, but I have Crohn's Disease and am on steroids. This is the only way I have found to lose the weight that works for me, and I have my doctor's blessing. I have 30-40 pounds to go depending on how I feel when I get there. I want to stay on a keto type diet once I get to the maintenance stage.
  • paigele
    paigele Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have discovered a product that I really like (actually found it through a patient who had bariatric surgery) and I use it daily to keep my protein up. It is called Genepro Medical Grade Protein by Musclegen Research . It has 30 g protein per Tbsp, and the flavor is almost nonexistent. I mix it usually into unsweetened almond milk, and have just started adding it to bone broth. I have also had it with just water. It is a great way to stay within my calorie macros and add protein when my fat intake already is high enough for my comfort level.