Vegan looking for support on my weight loss journey!

Options
I've had MFP since 2013, and my weights gone up/down a lot over the last 3 years. I went vegan last summer for a few months and have decided to pursue a vegan lifestyle again. Looking for friends to share in my journey (esp any other vegans or vegetarians who can share recipes

Replies

• Missie0108
    Missie0108 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started getting into the vegetarian/partly vegan lifestyle in January!! You can add me on here, I post my diary entries as public, too...I'm still trying to figure all of this out! I've been so used to what I grew up with- meat at the center of nearly every meal. :expressionless:
  • Cre27
    Cre27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi KortneM,

I have been in touch with what I eat for years, however, I made the decision January of this year to focus more on a vegetarian/vegan diet. I do not dictate to what others what they decide to include in their diet. For me I include fish in my diet when I want it, I have found a lot of different vegetarian and vegan links and recipes I like. Being fit and healthy is what we put into it and it's a life long journey. I would love different recipes or links.