Perfect body on a woman?

Options
2»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Heyyy my friend. I knew I liked you. Only gets better.

Lol. I maaaaay spend time on the , ermmm chubby sections of certain sites.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Heyyy my friend. I knew I liked you. Only gets better.

Lol. I maaaaay spend time on the , ermmm chubby sections of certain sites.

I ain't mad at ya :D
    Cheers!
  • gfunk1134
    gfunk1134 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Curvy girls can be sexy and skinny girls can be sexy. Every guy likes something else. You should do what you like (I happen to love yoga) and find a guy who likes you for you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Be happy with you
    I'm tall and an athletic build. I hated my muscular thighs growing up...my.lack of churves sucked...but I've learned to embrace and accept what I was given to work with.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing ...As long as she's happy,smiles &'enjoys life that's a winner!!!! ......& has lots of money 2 ...(Why didn't I quit while I was ahead?)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    There is no such thing ...As long as she's happy,smiles &'enjoys life that's a winner!!!! ......& has lots of money 2 ...(Why didn't I quit while I was ahead?)

So same as a man? a man with a nice wallet is awesome...amiright?
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Ur partially right
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    gfunk1134 wrote: »
    Curvy girls can be sexy and skinny girls can be sexy. Every guy likes something else. You should do what you like (I happen to love yoga) and find a guy who likes you for you.

This. It's your body. Do what you want with it.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The perfect body... A perfect body is a body that's effective, can move and do things.

I think mine's on it's way to perfection cause I'm strong, I'm fast and I can pretty much do everything I want to.
    Sure, my tummy has stretch marks and I can still be called curvy.. but I'm also athletic and that's what means everything to me.

So what do you want? Do you want to be tiny? Do you want to be strong? Do you want to be lean, curvy, bulky, athletic, sexy or whatever it is? Eat and workout for the body you have and one day you'll wake up, look in the mirror and see that you already have you're ideal body. Just aim for healthy and you'll get there

---

Oh scratch that.. you're almost 43 kg and 155 cm.. girl I'm 59 kg, 159 cm and being at 45-47 kg would make me very unhealthy.
    You're burning a lot more than you're eating. You need to eat more and get yourself to around 47-50 kg cause if you've got muscles like you say you do then you're body is starving and you will be sick.

By the way, you're BMI is 17.9 which means you're risking your health and if you where as fit as you're saying you are you would weigh more.

Your friends and family have a right to be concerned, they love you.
    You might have an eating disorder believe it or not and I just hope you'll open your eyes before you get really sick.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    The perfect body... A perfect body is a body that's effective, can move and do things.

I think mine's on it's way to perfection cause I'm strong, I'm fast and I can pretty much do everything I want to.
    Sure, my tummy has stretch marks and I can still be called curvy.. but I'm also athletic and that's what means everything to me.

So what do you want? Do you want to be tiny? Do you want to be strong? Do you want to be lean, curvy, bulky, athletic, sexy or whatever it is? Eat and workout for the body you have and one day you'll wake up, look in the mirror and see that you already have you're ideal body. Just aim for healthy and you'll get there

---

Oh scratch that.. you're almost 43 kg and 155 cm.. girl I'm 59 kg, 159 cm and being at 45-47 kg would make me very unhealthy.
    You're burning a lot more than you're eating. You need to eat more and get yourself to around 47-50 kg cause if you've got muscles like you say you do then you're body is starving and you will be sick.

By the way, you're BMI is 17.9 which means you're risking your health and if you where as fit as you're saying you are you would weigh more.

You might have an eating disorder believe it or not and I just hope you'll open your eyes before you get really sick.

Isn't 18% BMI the ideal for a woman? I thought I remembered that from when I was training to compete. I think I got down to 13% for the comp. Also weight looks very different on different people. It depends on build and bone structure. I don't think we can judge just by her height/weight without seeing her actual physique. Not saying she's not unhealthy or healthy. I have no idea.

You're thinking of Body Fat Percentage.

BMI is a number based on just your height and weight.

You can have a BMI of 18 and not necessarily have 18% body fat.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    the perfect body on a woman is the one that's on me.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm a crazy yogi, practicing yoga upto 9 times a week and I recently visited my GP who told me I had lost a bit of weight- I used to be 7st 6 and now I'm 6.9 stone. I was super pleased with myself.

However a few friends have been telling me recently that they don't think it's attractive and commenting on how "skinny" I am. Now because I do alot of core work and yoga I don't see skinniness- I have a very nice toned stomache (a 4 pack) and my thighs and upper arms are well muscular.

I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this? I'm not looking weight to be attractive because I know curvy is the trend definitely not "skinny" I'm doing it because I have a phobia of gaining weight.

So what's your thoughts?

If you are between 4' 5" to 5' tall then 96.6 lbs may be healthy and attractive. My thoughts are that being actually underweight is not ideal or healthy though. A low body weight added to a phobia of gaining weight plus spending significant time on exercise and I would probably worry about you too if you were my friend.

I think you should talk to a medical professional about what a healthy weight for you should be.

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

---

Isn't 18% BMI the ideal for a woman? I thought I remembered that from when I was training to compete. I think I got down to 13% for the comp. Also weight looks very different on different people. It depends on build and bone structure. I don't think we can judge just by her height/weight without seeing her actual physique. Not saying she's not unhealthy or healthy. I have no idea.

Aren't you thinking about Body fat %? BMI is Body mass index. Although a fit person can have a high BMI but a low BF% cause of all the muscles, that wouldn't make her obese.. But this one has a very low BMI so she most likely has no muscles and is very skinny. If she's healthy/fit she should weigh more and her BMI should be higher.
    But again.. I'm new at this and I could be wrong.
  • saintor1
    saintor1 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    How about the Jane Fonda interpretation?
    https://dothejanefonda.wordpress.com/category/bmi/

attractive.gif?w=471&h=297