Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Only A Month!!

This is the difference a month can make. I still weigh the same I did a month ago but the difference in where I was and where I am is huge!! I have never been so proud of myself and I'm starting to see that weight is just a number...
pplng6ihex9u.jpg

Replies

• coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    That is amazing, you look great and I definitely needed to see that so I stop being obsessed with the scale & get obsessed with exercise instead, thanks for the inspiration :smile:
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Whoa! Great progress! :)
  • BigMamy
    BigMamy Posts: 43 Member
    Looking good.
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    I use an app that gives you a trend weight. It's much more accurate than day to day fluctuations. I'm also a big believer in measurements, as just like the OP. Your body can change, even though your weight does not. Awesome job!
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Yep since Christmas my weight hasn't changed but my body measurements have and dress size
  • AFGP11
    AFGP11 Posts: 142 Member
    I am going through the same thing right now. I haven't lost anything in a few weeks but I have lost a dress size. Great job!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Great job