Been doing this for about a week now

Options
but didn't find this until now! I my starting weight was 260, I'm now down to about 256 and I would like to get down to around 194. My goal with myfitnesspal is to loose 2 pounds a week. I love the fact that exercising allows me to earn calories! This is an awesome tool :)

Replies

• MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Some-days I work out just to eat...strange concept!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It's an excellent tool for your health. You will find lots of support and the answers to many of your questions. Good luck! You can do it!
  • Slimntrim90
    Options
    Yes, it is!!! I love it too. But I have found that if I eat back all of the calories that I have burned, I stop losing. So I suggest that if you are exercising, only eat back about half of the calories you earn!:smile:
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Those numbers sounds like mine! My highest weight ever was around 250 and now I'm around 192ish now. I'd like to eventually hit 150 lbs. It takes work and everyday commitment but it definately doable. I have found that weight loss is about persistance than anything else (even when you're frustrated or had a bad eating day... or week... or month). Good luck!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There are definitely some days when I base how much I exercise on what I want to eat! *L*

I have mine set for losing two pounds a week and I eat back almost all of my exercise calories and so far I've lost more than two pounds a week. If I don't eat them back I would be under 1200 and everything I've read says that that's the lowest you should aim for when you're trying to lose weight.