What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Selfie on the beach while on a road trip with my mom at the Bay of Fundy National Park. Messy wind blown hair, but it makes me happy to look at.

It should; you're very pretty .
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Just a selfie but for years I hated having my pic taken.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It's a cartoon banana on wheels, ridden by 5 different colored Spider-Men. Seems pretty self explanatory

raw
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Standing in a tree in the Beartooth/Absaroka wilderness while hiking and fishing with my hubby, son, daughter-in-law, and grand kids. No one ever takes pictures of me so when my husband took this I was thrilled because I had finally lost most of the weight I was trying to lose. The fishing was awesome, little brook trout, and the kids had a blast.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Selfie on the beach while on a road trip with my mom at the Bay of Fundy National Park. Messy wind blown hair, but it makes me happy to look at.

It should; you're very pretty .

That's very kind of you to say, thank-you :)

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I like teddy bears and I lift weights so why not a teddy bear with a weight
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I play tennis. Lots and lots of tennis.

Me too. *turns racket upside down and plays it like a guitar*

Like this, right?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I was at the Serena Williams race in Miami. It was quite humid but a very fun weekend.
  • MaryM1024
    MaryM1024 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Was in St. Augustine, FL
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I was on a bike and wine tour with my wife and another couple. This is outside of the Corrales Winery.

That sounds dangerous. But I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. It would have to be a tandem bike because I would be incapable of operating one on my own...
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    It's a cartoon banana on wheels, ridden by 5 different colored Spider-Men. Seems pretty self explanatory

raw

Did I go too deep for you?
    Maybe if some people didn't hate my face so much this Spider-Man explanation wouldn't be necessary :p

Are you familiar with the Banana Dude thread?
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Goofing around in my office on a Friday.
  • John_Casson
    John_Casson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is just a face pic from October 2015, which is also my profile picture on bodybuilding.com and was my profile picture on iChange before it shut down on February 7. I joined MyFitnessPal as a replacement for iChange after getting the notice that the site was shutting down, and used the same profile picture to make sure any friends from that site who were to add me here would definitely recognize my photo. My picture is well due for an update soon, however.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    My late father took this picture a few years ago. I was sitting on the back of our boat (a 19ft Glasply) in the Pacific Ocean outside Juneau, Alaska. I think we were fishing for halibut if I recall.

Another one of my pictures on here is in the same boat with me holding a small halibut :)
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Taken before a BBQ for my aunt about a month ago
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I was lucky enough to be asked to do Photoshot and a interview for a health magazine.
    Me and the photographer did not get along at all and I was really not pleased with the outcome. Dude had never done any movements Photoshots before and kept asking me to do poses that are ugly on camera and wanted me to do them on a static pole instead of a spinning one and all the artistic poses I did he didn't wanna shoot

When we finished I wanted pretty pics cause I was all dolled up so I started recording my poles and and took screenshots. They turned out way better than what he wanted and I was so very mad about the pic they put on the cover of the magazine and the pics they used in the article.
    Funny thing.. I've worked with many photographers before and never had this problem.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    we had a photo shoot for the company's social media