Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lost 5 pounds.

ivadaeBl
ivadaeBl Posts: 23 Member
because of stomach flu the last 3 days even today haven't felt like eating. I'm better just have no appetite. But I'm thinking since I lost 5 pounds not my way of losing but since I did maybe this will give me a fresh start to work hard at not gaining yet but losing more and doing it right. Haven't been putting down the chicken broth things like that because this app will not let you complete your diet if I don't eat the whole 1200 so I'll just not been putting things down because it's only been like chicken noodle soup or crackers,ETC but mostly nothing at all just liquids water, T, 7UP

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hello OP,

I think you'll find better support and more serious answers if you post under a different Forum Topic. Chit-Chat tends to be for jokes. :)
  • ivadaeBl
    ivadaeBl Posts: 23 Member
    I don't know where to post my stuff at except chitchat
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    IvadaleBl wrote: »
    I don't know where to post my stuff at except chitchat

Your fine. Ignore bossy people! Great job on the weight loss, even though it isn't the way you would've wanted! Hope your feeling better!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    This seems appropriate for Chit Chat in my opinion. It's not a question, it's not a success story, it's not a debate...just chit chat. It doesn't all have to be nonsense. I never read the jokes/silly threads.

Hope you're feeling better!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Certainly not a pleasant way to kickstart your loss! Hope you're feeling better. Take some probiotics to replenish the good bacteria in your digestive system. That stomach bug is awful!
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Hope you're feeling better!