What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• jldeange
    jldeange Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    After finishing my first ever 5K in the middle of winter.
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :D
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    lol someone changed the profile picture just for this thread. What an attention w****

People change profile pics more often than others. And you saying they are attention w**** what does thay say about you?

Lmao it was a joke! I just think it's funny when people take this stupid little app so seriously. You people need to stop worrying about what others think about you.
    "Omg! Someone just said I'm a hater! Omg! That's such an end of the world! " Does anyone have a soothing cream? Cos I just got burnt!"

Yeah you're gonna be popular around here :|

Did I step on your toes? :D
  • nomorepuke
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    lol someone changed the profile picture just for this thread. What an attention w****

People change profile pics more often than others. And you saying they are attention w**** what does thay say about you?

Lmao it was a joke! I just think it's funny when people take this stupid little app so seriously. You people need to stop worrying about what others think about you.
    "Omg! Someone just said I'm a hater! Omg! That's such an end of the world! " Does anyone have a soothing cream? Cos I just got burnt!"

I hate when people take it seriously too. Oh, by the ways guys, should I get a boob job?

I think you should grow some balls instead. :D
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

People get offended easily. Here and in real life. It's a shame and means we can't have any fun most days, but that's how it goes. Your words didn't seem like a joke or sarcasm, but maybe people don't know your personality yet and took it the wrong way. Either way it is always good to be careful of the words you choose.

And for the record the banana is staying up for awhile. Some people seem to enjoy it

I don't know anyone on here very well, haven't been posting long, but I knew it was a joke. You read one thread and you know that most comments are completely sarcastic.

People don't see me getting all butt hurt when 99.9% of my comments go unanswered or unacknowledged. I'm not sitting here thinking "OMG I'm not part of the cool kids group." I just keep posting away, cuz dammit I say what I want!! :smiley:
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

I hate when people take it seriously too. Oh, by the ways guys, should I get a boob job?

I'll make a post about that, asking random internet strangers if I should. Be right back.

Will this be a touch and feel thread?

I hope so! :p
  • nomorepuke
    Options

I'll make a post about that, asking random internet strangers if I should. Be right back.

I can only imagine a man with no balls. Sorry dear! Hope you get some support!
  • nomorepuke
    Options

People get offended easily. Here and in real life. It's a shame and means we can't have any fun most days, but that's how it goes. Your words didn't seem like a joke or sarcasm, but maybe people don't know your personality yet and took it the wrong way. Either way it is always good to be careful of the words you choose.

And for the record the banana is staying up for awhile. Some people seem to enjoy it

I'm responsible for what I say but I'm not responsible for how they take it as.
    So yah, that's a bummer!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Will this be a touch and feel thread?

I hope so! :p

Um I think you missed the topic of the thread he's starting
    Or perhaps you didn't. Carry on
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I don't know anyone on here very well, haven't been posting long, but I knew it was a joke. You read one thread and you know that most comments are completely sarcastic.

People don't see me getting all butt hurt when 99.9% of my comments go unanswered or unacknowledged. I'm not sitting here thinking "OMG I'm not part of the cool kids group." I just keep posting away, cuz dammit I say what I want!! :smiley:

I can't tell the difference anymore. I am 99.9% sarcastic and most people know that, but people complain anyway. So now I assume that everyone else is serious and means exactly what they say since they can't handle it that I don't.

Some people could be given a million dollars and they'll still find someway to complain about it. It's just in their DNA unfortunately. Some people just don't belong on the internet.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I can't tell the difference anymore. I am 99.9% sarcastic and most people know that, but people complain anyway. So now I assume that everyone else is serious and means exactly what they say since they can't handle it that I don't.

Some people could be given a million dollars and they'll still find someway to complain about it. It's just in their DNA unfortunately. Some people just don't belong on the internet.

I wish I could awesome this more than once.

Me too!!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Went out a couple weeks ago and was home early and my hair/makeup seemed too nice to waste on going to bed early and not at least take a picture...
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    an MFP friend asked me what I was hiding in my closet....
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    an MFP friend asked me what I was hiding in my closet....

Uh oh. You changed this just for this thread, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?!

DAMMIT!!! Busted!!..... I did..... I now appear really really desperate to make friends don't I?