Gym kittens

Options

Replies

• Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Wait... high protein waffle? Now you have my attention.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Chadxx wrote: »
    Wait... high protein waffle? Now you have my attention.

Yup, Kodiak Cakes, Power Cakes. Flapjack & Waffle Mix. You can mix it with water and it's 14g of protein. Use milk and add egg to increase the protein. I buy it at Costco. 6kpr1xoi3xl9.jpeg
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    utahjulia wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I know the question wasn't for me. But what the heck are you eating that you never fart? @utahjulia

Dainty foods. And no wheat. That'll gas me up really fast.

Dainty Non-Farty-Gassy. Okie Dokie! To each their own. :D Princess. :D

I've worked hard for my fartless state. I should sell my secrets. :p

I love to just let them out... no point upsettimg the tummy! Who cares what people think....lol
  • SalinitySally
    Options
    Lol. But I care what *I* think!
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have seen he word "kitten" everywhere on MFP. What does it mean? I even tried Urban Dictionary, but it just said a kitten was, well, a kitten (baby cat).
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Today is brought to you by the women who came into an interesting movie in the gym's cardio cinema and talked over the dialog. For half an hour. #shhhhhh

Just start arguing with yourself. Be sure to escalate the conversation. If they still have not left, bring in another personality. Talk in different voices. The best part is when they post to this thread about you...
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have seen he word "kitten" everywhere on MFP. What does it mean? I even tried Urban Dictionary, but it just said a kitten was, well, a kitten (baby cat).

*kitten=MFP's swear filter. If you type profanity, most of the time it auto corrects to kitten.
  • SalinitySally
    Options

It's a substitute for "bad" words.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

*kitten=MFP's swear filter. If you type profanity, most of the time it auto corrects to kitten.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    This is my Gym attire. I don't want to be a gym "kitten"
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wOIXGrbftR8/hqdefault.jpgxtsdqp8pgdc8.png

• SalinitySally
    Options
    We all thank you.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    What! Does that underwear do what I think it does, OMG :laugh:
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    The only time I mind if somebody is on the phone next to me in the gym is if they're a client and, given that I'm reasonably expensive - I don't get the problem often, it would be an error in judgement on their part! lol

For my own training - I put my headphones in and ignore the world, as for farts.. come on, we all do it - anybody that gets on the next treadmill to me if I'm on for a long while, is going through a smell sensation experience after an hour or so!
  • SalinitySally
    Options
    The only time I mind if somebody is on the phone next to me in the gym is if they're a client and, given that I'm reasonably expensive - I don't get the problem often, it would be an error in judgement on their part! lol

For my own training - I put my headphones in and ignore the world, as for farts.. come on, we all do it - anybody that gets on the next treadmill to me if I'm on for a long while, is going through a smell sensation experience after an hour or so!

I don't fart.

And the point of cardio cinema is to watch a movie, which you won't hear with earbuds.

I'm also expensive. So there.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

{1}I don't fart.

{2}And the point of cardio cinema is to watch a movie, which you won't hear with earbuds.

{1} Well, you're missing out!
    {2} What if you have the movie tuned into your ear buds? Though.. I'm new to this concept so, perhaps I'm missing something!
  • SalinitySally
    Options

{1}I don't fart.

{2}And the point of cardio cinema is to watch a movie, which you won't hear with earbuds.

{1} Well, you're missing out!
    {2} What if you have the movie tuned into your ear buds? Though.. I'm new to this concept so, perhaps I'm missing something!

There's no mechanism for listening to the movie with buds. :/ Wish there were.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

I don't fart.
    78fp9a5ph17z.gif
    I still don't believe it. :)

• SalinitySally
    Options
    I'm hurt.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm hurt.
    Really?? I'm sorry. Honestly.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options

I don't fart.

And the point of cardio cinema is to watch a movie, which you won't hear with earbuds.

Ohh yes.... women pass- wind... not fart. They glow and do not sweat...... hahaha pmsl