Replies

• Jodifultz78
    Jodifultz78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please add me
  • Lamettra
    Lamettra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track myself. Please add me.
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Agree with so much of what has been said! Support and accountability (often one in the same) are key!
    Feel free to add me...the more the merrier!
    Have a great Monday everyone!
  • dawnpiers45
    dawnpiers45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello.. please feel free to add me.. I can easily be a motivator but for last 3 years I can't motivate myself at all..
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I Love this post…… I am in such a rut right now I have no motivation I try to track and enter all my food but that does not always happen also try to make it to the gym 4/5 days a week. I am not dieting I am trying to make life changes that i can continue always for a healthier life not just to lose the weight. I can totally use all the support I can get and I will try my best to motivate you all as well, feel free to add me as friends or message me. this is all doable just have to force yourself to do it every day and if you mess up there is always tomorrow.

The best thing i ever read was a quote
    " dont let the one off day you had turn in to an off week, off month or off year, get back on track the next day"
  • Fallfrenzy
    Fallfrenzy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

@Annie831 - great quote
  • DrinkMixer35
    DrinkMixer35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't hesitate to add me. I constantly look to fellow MFP members for motivation and support. And I love to reciprocate!
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds and happy to support and motivate.
  • Demrie63
    Demrie63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need to lose 50 lbs. (first) and then another 40 after that! I promised my ortho since my knees are in bad shape and will require replacements if I don't lose the weight.
  • grentan1
    grentan1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For free to add me to the group as well. All the support and motivation can help. We will get through this together.
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat add me as a friend
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I feel you. Stress and gaining weight back- now motivated to get lower than I was before kids. I'll add you!
  • allisonmarie622
    allisonmarie622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (everyone)! Turning 30 this year and want to lose 20 lbs ideally. I've been struggling with my weight since college and it's really impacted my life and the things I used to enjoy. I lost 10-12 lbs with MFP a year ago and then fell off the wagon. Now, I need to lose the rest and get healthy and feel energetic again. I want this to be the year! Best wishes to all!
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. You'll find an abundance of people on here with similar struggles. You are not alone.
  • EdMuxlow
    EdMuxlow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Struggling with a busy schedule makes it tough to accomplish personal goals. To be successful I need to get up earlier and just go to the gym. In the evening I need to stay focused ieith diet as I rush my kids around town to their various activities , only to do it all over again ala ground hog day. On the weekend travel sports for them has me on the go.
    I am In of need an accountability team ! Who is in!!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm happy to motivate!
  • MattD2017
    MattD2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • EdMuxlow
    EdMuxlow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the 3 of you for responding . Still need to learn how to navigate the community on this app.