Let's have some fun and SHARE!

Options

Replies

• Remoth
    Remoth Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    crashmandi wrote: »
    I feel a little overwhelmed with everyone's great losses! I'm a little less impressive, down 6kg since November 2016. Another 20kg to go. Starting at 86kg.

No need to feel overwhelmed. You are doing great! You've lost 6.7% of your total body weight, which is much harder to do at 86kg than it is at 200kg! Keep it up!
  • crashmandi
    crashmandi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Remoth wrote: »
    crashmandi wrote: »
    I feel a little overwhelmed with everyone's great losses! I'm a little less impressive, down 6kg since November 2016. Another 20kg to go. Starting at 86kg.

No need to feel overwhelmed. You are doing great! You've lost 6.7% of your total body weight, which is much harder to do at 86kg than it is at 200kg! Keep it up!

Thank you! I hadn't thought of it in that way. 6.7% is pretty good :)
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @rdmitch...you deserve an extra "congrats" for tackling both at the same time! Kudos!

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    428 days and 53 pounds down.

SW: 205
    CW: 152
    GW:130-135
  • chess_on_a_journey
    chess_on_a_journey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm down 25 pounds since January 3. SW:271 Cw:246. I still have a long way to go to reach my goal of 170 but I'll get there. I never worked out or ate clean ever. At 24 years old I decided to change that. Best decision ever. I've even got my family making better choices. So win!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!