Healthy Eating Friends Wanted :)

Options
I'm not in need of loosing a ton of weight, my focus is more on healthy and balanced eating :) (I'm sure I'll loose a couple pounds when I make healthier and more consistent eating choices)
I love yoga and do the odd run on a treadmill.
Add me or message me, I'd love to hear about your journey and possibly swap recipes!

Replies

• LoveLace247
    LoveLace247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same here. Have you tried doing a Buddha Bowl yet?
  • monicamnicholes
    monicamnicholes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Balanced eating is something I am trying to achieve to! I've had a hard time being able to eat like a normal person on a regular basis and not binge during one meal haha. Also I am recently married so I'm in a phase of trying out new recipes so I'll let you know when I find good ones and I would love to know yours!
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes! Someone who is focused on Eating for health and not just for looks! :smiley: Feel free to add me. I'm not 100% clean but maybe say... 80% clean :smile: I have my moments where I want the not so good for you food but for the most part I eat veges, fruit and lean protein. I can't swap recipes right now. I'm currently deployed overseas but would love to swap when I return home..... until then add me! :smile: it makes me so happy seeing people making healthy choices!
  • xradicaljetx
    xradicaljetx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get shredded
    Fuuuarrkk
  • mslndav56
    mslndav56 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same here. Have you tried doing a Buddha Bowl yet?

Hey, I have not tried a Buddha bowl yet! I will Pinterest them, as I'm not sure what they consist of! Do you have any favourites?
  • mslndav56
    Options
    Balanced eating is something I am trying to achieve to! I've had a hard time being able to eat like a normal person on a regular basis and not binge during one meal haha. Also I am recently married so I'm in a phase of trying out new recipes so I'll let you know when I find good ones and I would love to know yours!

Congratulations on your wedding!
    I grew up on a farm so a lot of my cooking influence is meat and potatoes, which I'm trying to limit my potato intake :blush: One of my favourite winter recipes is homemade chicken noodle soup.
  • Anonymous_fiend
    Anonymous_fiend Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So good. My exemployer sold one. First pick a grain (quinoa, brown rice, etc) then pick veggies, top off with protein. Some add fats like avocado and nuts/seeds too. Add sauce if you like and get creative.
  • mslndav56
    Options
    MissyK222 wrote: »
    Yes! Someone who is focused on Eating for health and not just for looks! :smiley: Feel free to add me. I'm not 100% clean but maybe say... 80% clean :smile: I have my moments where I want the not so good for you food but for the most part I eat veges, fruit and lean protein. I can't swap recipes right now. I'm currently deployed overseas but would love to swap when I return home..... until then add me! :smile: it makes me so happy seeing people making healthy choices!

I'd say I'm about 80% right now too! I have my faults.. like eating kraft dinner for supper on the occasion (may have happened tonight). But ultimately when I eat better I can excel further in my yoga classes :) I am trying to figure out how to add people
    Stay safe over seas!
  • mslndav56
    Options
    Oh that's a good idea, I'll definitely be trying one out this week!