30's Women who wants to shed the weight.

Options

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm 34 yo. I have a 3.5 yo son and 9 month old twin girls. My next weigh-in is Wednesday (I weigh once a month on the first). I was 147 lbs as of February 1st...my last weigh-in. The day before delivery I weighed around 195 lbs. I am doing cardio to shed more lbs...goal weight is 125-130 lbs and I am lifting to preserve whatever muscle tone I do have. Once I reach my goal weight I will lift Lift LIFT and probably go back to do more running. Y'all can add me if y'all want. Most of my friends are moms!
  • clothingcreations
    Options
    Hello ladies. My 35th birthday is right around the corner (in a little over a month). My youngest is turning 5 2 weeks before my birthday and I have put off getting in shape for sometime. I also have a 13 year old, a 10 year old, a 8 year old, and a 6 year old. I homeschool so most days we are confined to the house. The weight has lead to some other issues so I nows the time to get off all the extra flab. My short term goal is to lose 25ibs by July and long turn is to lose 60 ibs, by this time next year. I have been at it for a month now and I shed 7 ibs. Would love to have others to talk to on this journey.
  • kelhollens
    kelhollens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all... I'm 35. Lost 1 stone 9lbs since having my boy who is 3. Been diagnosed with DDD so trying to get fit, lose weight and be happy xx
  • emmett_harpers
    emmett_harpers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm clinging to my 30s until October, have two littles - age 4 & 7. Goal to lose is 50 lbs, back to consistently logging on MFP, add me if you'd like :)
  • Miribrown03
    Miribrown03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. Just joined this Feb 2017 and this app is amazing. In a week of logging in my food intake to watch my calorie intake to stay below 1300calories I've lost 5kg(more used to kilogram scales). With very little exercise (more of chores cos i've got a 12months old). Please add me!
  • roundcanuck
    roundcanuck Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm 35 and want to lose 35-40 pounds. I've just joined MFP today and dusted off my treadmill. I work from home and so I'm pretty seditary at my desk all day. I know it's going to be tough but I'm also looking for others to share with and help to keep each other accountable etc. It might be a little unrealistic but I may be going on holiday to visit family end of May whom I haven't seen in 7 years and so I want to loose as much as I can by then. Feel free to add me!
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all new members, please feel free to post how you are feeling, set backs, achievements etc. This is why we're here, let's get the ball rolling.
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How was your day? I thought everything was going great,I exercised had no gluten & then my hubby orders fast food.
  • lrs1017
    lrs1017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just joined today! My friend just invited me to go on trip to Vegas in October. I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs by then (idk if that even sounds doable) I'm a 31 year old mom to a 6 year old. I have no idea what I'm doing. I really want to try weekly meal prepping so any advice would be helpful. I could use any friends, tips and advice I can get! Please add me, check on me, and keep me motivated! I need help!
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 with a 4 year old son. I'm down 10 lbs since new years using 21 day fix (weight training and structured eating plan) Feel free to add me.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    36, almost 8 yo son, and looking for total loss of about 40 lbs as well. Feel free to add me
  • lourdesmaem
    lourdesmaem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Lourdes. I'm 31 yrs old and I'm trying to lose weight just like you gals so please feel free to add me and let's lose weight together. We can do this ladies! :)
  • crystallambeth
    crystallambeth Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Crystal. 38 years old.. almost 10 year old son and angel Kennedy who is 3. Would love to be friends!!
  • lucmatele
    lucmatele Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm 39, 5 year old kiddo and a very supportive husband....Thank God. I could use friends on MFP that are going through the same! Need to loose 32 pounds, started two weeks ago and so far so good but having leg problems and currently in PT for it so exercising is super limited at the time, it makes it really hard to loose weight!!!
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support too! I need to lose about 30 lbs. It's hard with kids, work and the rest of the stuff going on in life.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with an almost 3 year old son looking to lose 100+ lbs. I'd love some friends! :)
  • hawilliams78
    hawilliams78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 38 with 2 young kiddos. I am looking to lose 10 lbs by summer. Started low carb diet and yoga this week. Please add me!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Domomallow wrote: »
    I am 29 years old, 120lbs overweight, married, childless, and TTC with PCOS.
    I would love more friends who can relate to any of this- if anyone else is looking for a friend.
    I am on MFP pretty much every day. I try to offer encouragement and advice to my pals.

I will definitely add you.
    It took me over 5 years to get pregnant, I don't have PCOS but I never had a period so I didn't know if it was possible to get pregnant. I will keep you in my thoughts as I know how difficult and heartbreaking the journey can be.
    I also want to lose over 100 lbs.