Around 15 pounds to lose anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and have 20 lbs to drop. Hopefully by Thanksgiving for my 25th bday. Feel free to add me.
  • cnada
    cnada Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey whats up. I'm 28, and i I would like to lose 25lbs. You can add me.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Committed to the project of losing 15+ pounds as I am too young to look fuddy. No excuses. I did some body fat testing and I have managed to (gulp) add roughly 15 pounds of fat to my 5'5" frame over the past 6 years, which used to be 16% body fat, now I am registering in at 26% ish, and it shows. At a recent doctors appointment, I was shocked at the scale.

I feel like I am on the right track getting started, weighing every morning first thing. My body is doing weird things. Been working out every day, with both weights and or cardio. Sticking to my caloric deficit. I have lost a few pounds, probably mostly lifestyle change, and now can feel the shift in metabolism with eating healthy and drinking lots of water. I am just waiting for a significant change. It has been 6 days now. I think I have muscle memory happening, as I used to weight train pretty regularly, so those old muscles are coming back pretty fast, but the fat is taking its time in shrinkage.... Frustrating.

Feel free to add me, as it would be nice to chat with others in the same boat. Thanks.
  • angelazurcher
    Options
    Add me!
    Trying to go from 138 to 125 :)
    I'm pretty new to this site, and I agree! It'd be great to have someone with similar goals!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have about 10 more to lose. My name is Gina, I'm 26 and from New York. I'm 4'11 and currently weigh 120lbs and looking to go to 110. I've already lost 27lbs :)

Anyone looking for friends, add me! Don't need to have similar goals.
  • tushiness
    tushiness Posts: 29
    Options
    I have around 10 i want to lose! feel free to add me!
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just saw this! I am on my last 15 and they are driving me crazy!!
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just saw this! I am on my last 15 and they are driving me crazy!!