Re-checking a recipe

Options
Does anyone know if you can go back into a self entered recipe and view/change the ingredients? I want to re-make a curry recipe and see the exact quantities (weights) so I don't have to re-enter each and every ingredient. I use an iPhone. Thanks!

Replies

• ssaarraahhhhjj
    ssaarraahhhhjj Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes. Go to the menu, click 'meals recipes & foods', click the recipe you want, then you'll get an 'edit recipe' button, click that :)
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Yes you can. Not sure on an iPhone but I certainly can on my laptop. Go to the Recipes tab and click the name of your recipe. You should then see the word 'Edit' to the left of the nutrition info / to the right of the number of ingredients included. Click that 'Edit' and then change whatever you like. Just remember to Save after you're done.
  • kkress92
    kkress92 Posts: 118 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes. Go to the menu, click 'meals recipes & foods', click the recipe you want, then you'll get an 'edit recipe' button, click that :)
    I don't seem to have an 'edit recipe' button....
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    dont know on the app but on pc its not hard
  • kkress92
    Options
    billglitch wrote: »
    dont know on the app but on pc its not hard

Not using a pc....
  • ssaarraahhhhjj
    ssaarraahhhhjj Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    kkress92 wrote: »
    I don't seem to have an 'edit recipe' button....

That's odd. Did you click the recipe? It will show you the nutritional info and under it, at least on my (I)phone, is an add meal and an edit recipe button
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    My edit button looks like a pencil.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    On the iPhone you should have a button that says edit recipe. On the next page you can click on each ingredient to change the quantities.
    ran6duucr3nz.jpg
  • kkress92
    Options
    Ah, found it! Thanks so much! :smiley: