Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need Accountability Buddies!

Hi I'm Hannah. I used to be an avid user of MFP but due to a run of bad luck (lost my job, broke my foot and broke up with my fiance), life seemed to get in the way and so I deleted my account.

I've managed to get back on track with everything else in my life other than diet and fitness. Now I really want to focus on getting back on track but I'm struggling with getting in the swing of logging food again. I want to lose around 40lbs.

Any accountability buddies who could help to support me or offer advice and I will do the same for you would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Cristinal76
    Cristinal76 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm looking for the same thing!
  • miladiaz
    miladiaz Posts: 9 Member
    I love more buddies.
  • jaygonz0727
    jaygonz0727 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey im Javier (Jay) if u need someone to help u out let me know I'll b more then happy to help u out..
  • NachoProblem23
    NachoProblem23 Posts: 19 Member
    Added everyone :)
  • DoriSky
    DoriSky Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking for the same :) trying to get better at logging my food and getting in the exercise- but I'm determined! Feel free to add me
  • cordner5
    cordner5 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like some accountability partners! I have at least 48lbs to lose. I have been working out but today was the first day I tracked my food. I'm starving. Lol
  • DrunkMosquitos
    DrunkMosquitos Posts: 6 Member
    Keeping up with logging foods is hard for me, too. I feel like I eat less/smarter when I log foods because it keeps me aware of what I'm eating.
  • lennyt91
    lennyt91 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi Hannah. I'm Lenny. Wow! Sorry to hear about all you went through. :( I'm also trying to lose about 40 lbs.

Hi everyone else! Please feel free to add me!
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone who needs support. I am on MFP daily and try to like and comment as much as I can!
  • senoritasavage
    senoritasavage Posts: 3 Member
    I just logged in for the first time tonight. I need the same, my goal is to loose 45lbs. It took 5 years to creep up on me, so I know it is not going to be lost overnight. Staying accountable and engaged with others that have the same goal would be a great.