I rock!!

Options
lionessNV
lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
Tonight I came home and thought today was going to be a rest day from my workouts. I grabbed Mexican food on the way home - a cheese quesadilla and a bean burrito (restaurant style, not Taco Bell style). I knew that if I finally had the food that I'd be satiated for awhile. I got home gobbled down my quesadilla and only ate 1/4 of my burrito before I consciously said "that's enough" and put the the rest away for later.

I believe God has other designs for me besides today being a rest day. My Hulu is also out today due to technical difficulties. So. . . couldn't really settle in and relax for the evening. Not that finding other stuff to do is difficult. I decided to putter around and pick up clutter around my apartment while dinner digested before I did my Daily Burn exercise. I turned on my Pandora and got myself a glass of wine (I know, not very smart before a workout). I took two sips of my pinot noir and decided it was disgusting. I poured the rest of the bottle (probably about half) and the glass down the sink. This is a big deal, I am admitting in front of all of MFP, I was borderline alcoholic.

Ok, off to do chores. Just wanted to share how much I rock first!! Lol.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!