Belly Fat Cure diet

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    @Alatariel75 -- Flapdoodle love?

Total flapdoodle love! It really works - "I love this skirt, it really minimises my flapdoodle"
  • gunnmike
    gunnmike Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a diet that will only affect one part of your body.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    It's a word that's been kicking around in my head for awhile, searching for something to attach to.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    t2t623uvr6rf.jpg

YES!!!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    I just wonder, my belly has a big piece that will not go away. I go to the gym, and workout slot. What now?

Table push aways and fork put downs.

g87skx0hzn5f.jpg
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I just wonder, my belly has a big piece that will not go away. I go to the gym, and workout slot. What now?

You could also do core exercises in case core muscle weakness is exaggerating the bulge.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    Hi, has anyone tried the belly fat cure diet? It's basically a no carb diet for the first 2 weeks and then changes to a very low carb lifestyle diet or way of eating. I'm 2 days in and feeling great, but I couldn't imagine cutting carbs out for the rest of my life lol.
    Then it ain't the diet for you. That's usually why people regain weight. You want to lose belly fat? Eat less than you burn.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    gunnmike wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a diet that will only affect one part of your body.
    Lol, I promise you the prune diet will affect your bowels. :D

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Thats still offspring related lol

Sad thing about my stomach besides the fat is.. the loose skin can be pulled out from my sides and it looks like glider wings.. So not only can i not have a cute name for my childless belly flap Flapdoodle lol but i can't even fly

A Patagium! I hear ya!
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Sad thing about my stomach besides the fat is.. the loose skin can be pulled out from my sides and it looks like glider wings.. So not only can i not have a cute name for my childless belly flap Flapdoodle lol but i can't even fly

A Patagium! I hear ya!

Heh, I was standing in front of the mirror this morning prodding my flapdoodle. It's very, very jiggly.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

A Patagium! I hear ya!

Heh, I was standing in front of the mirror this morning prodding my flapdoodle. It's very, very jiggly.

If I can glide like my suggie Kismet, I'd be happy. :laugh:
  • Alatariel75
    Options

A Patagium! I hear ya!

That would be so cool! I feel like there is a comic in this somewhere.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

A Patagium! I hear ya!

Those are so cute. I've only ever gotten to meet one once. A co-worker had one and brought her into work with her. I'm not sure it's terribly legal here in California, but who cares...
  • dave8644
    dave8644 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Table push aways and fork put downs.

So true
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Just some tips about ab and core exercises:

* If you are carrying weight over your stomach, you will have toned abs under the fat. Ab and core work alone will not get rid of the "spare tire" although you still will look better.
    * Ab work is easy to do badly. Many exercises like sit-ups, crunches, and the like can cause back injury if done improperly and it is easy to do it in such a way...to such an extent many fitness instructors have done away with them.
    * A bad combo of ab work can yield chunky abs. You can actually end up still looking stout if your workout isn't balanced. 100 sit ups a day can end up producing this result.