Need Accountability Buddies!

Options
Hi I'm Hannah. I used to be an avid user of MFP but due to a run of bad luck (lost my job, broke my foot and broke up with my fiance), life seemed to get in the way and so I deleted my account.

I've managed to get back on track with everything else in my life other than diet and fitness. Now I really want to focus on getting back on track but I'm struggling with getting in the swing of logging food again. I want to lose around 40lbs.

Any accountability buddies who could help to support me or offer advice and I will do the same for you would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Cristinal76
    Cristinal76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing!
  • miladiaz
    miladiaz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love more buddies.
  • jaygonz0727
    jaygonz0727 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey im Javier (Jay) if u need someone to help u out let me know I'll b more then happy to help u out..
  • NachoProblem23
    NachoProblem23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Added everyone :)
  • DoriSky
    DoriSky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same :) trying to get better at logging my food and getting in the exercise- but I'm determined! Feel free to add me
  • cordner5
    cordner5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like some accountability partners! I have at least 48lbs to lose. I have been working out but today was the first day I tracked my food. I'm starving. Lol
  • DrunkMosquitos
    DrunkMosquitos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keeping up with logging foods is hard for me, too. I feel like I eat less/smarter when I log foods because it keeps me aware of what I'm eating.
  • lennyt91
    lennyt91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah. I'm Lenny. Wow! Sorry to hear about all you went through. :( I'm also trying to lose about 40 lbs.

Hi everyone else! Please feel free to add me!
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone who needs support. I am on MFP daily and try to like and comment as much as I can!
  • senoritasavage
    senoritasavage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just logged in for the first time tonight. I need the same, my goal is to loose 45lbs. It took 5 years to creep up on me, so I know it is not going to be lost overnight. Staying accountable and engaged with others that have the same goal would be a great.