OH EMM GEE!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• buckeyebuc
    buckeyebuc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I admit when I made my lifestyle change last year, one of the things I did was to check out the nutritional values of what I had been eating at some of my favorite places. Needless to say I have never been back to any of them. I quit them all cold turkey and haven't looked back once. The real problem I have is school lunches, I have 2 young children and the stuff they get served in school is comparable to resteraunt/ fast food joints. I will be packing a lot of lunches this year.
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's like dietary assisted suicide on a plate!

Exactly!!! Love this ^^^!!!!
  • Ladydi1982
    Options
    "OH EMM GEE!!!" even when you take off the exclamation points, requires more typing than the phrase it was meant to shorten. :laugh:

I know :laugh: I was trying to think of a way to get peoples' attention! Ha!!! OMG is just boring anymore... :drinker:
  • Ladydi1982
    Options
    I admit when I made my lifestyle change last year, one of the things I did was to check out the nutritional values of what I had been eating at some of my favorite places. Needless to say I have never been back to any of them. I quit them all cold turkey and haven't looked back once. The real problem I have is school lunches, I have 2 young children and the stuff they get served in school is comparable to resteraunt/ fast food joints. I will be packing a lot of lunches this year.

Great job on going cold turkey! And yes, school lunches do suck! I do not have children, yet, but when I do I will be packing their lunch everyday!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Chili’s Chicken Crisper Tacos (3 pc)
    Calories: 2020
    Fat (g): 104
    Saturated Fat (g): 25
    Sugar: n/a
    Sodium(mg): 6050

Uno Chicago Grill’s Pizza Skins
    Calories: 2400
    Fat (g): 155