Stuck!!

Options
It has been 2 years to the day that I started my weight loss journey. I have lost at times between 145 and 158lbs. Dont get me wrong I know thats amazing and I'm super proud. However, I have hit a plateau. I can not get over this hump. I have 40 more pounds I would like to lose. I am eating 1200 calories a day and working out every other day. Needing some advice as to how to get my weight loss started again! I would love to make my goal this year. If anyone has any advice I appreciate it!

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    how long have you been stuck? I wont ask about food scale and accurate tracking as youve done so well so far, But is it possible you have relaxed your logging?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Are you eating 1200 or netting 1200 after exercise?
  • caseyshelton911
    caseyshelton911 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes I have relaxed my logging.. winter is always the worst!! I recently switched to night shift. .. I am a 911 Dispatcher which has always posed a problem because it's 12 hour shifts and there are times you just can't leave your seat. I have been stuck since November. I have never been in one place so long. I have ever tried watching carbs as that has worked in the past. I am super discouraged :(
  • JaydedMiss
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yes I have relaxed my logging.. winter is always the worst!! I recently switched to night shift. .. I am a 911 Dispatcher which has always posed a problem because it's 12 hour shifts and there are times you just can't leave your seat. I have been stuck since November. I have never been in one place so long. I have ever tried watching carbs as that has worked in the past. I am super discouraged :(

Think you just answered your own question :p Youve done great summer is coming up quickly youll lose your final 40, Just do your best in meantime to not gain :p
  • caseyshelton911
    Options
    I am eating 1200.. I don't re-eat my calories I work off.
  • razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    weighing your foods is a big must once u get closer to your goal as the weight is harder to shift, I lost 40 pounds easy (well with normal exercise and "healthy foods) but when I only had 12 to go I got stuck and thankfully I found this app and I found that the "Healthy" foods I was eating wasn't as healthy as I thought and that I was eating to much of them so now I weigh everything and the last few pounds are slowly dropping off
  • caseyshelton911
    Options
    JayedMiss I think you may be right lol
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    JayedMiss I think you may be right lol

yeah i had the same thing, Winter sucks its cold and especially when work hours are weird long shifts its hard to properly track things, And even to eat properly. Slowed my loss down. Especally with so little left to go not much room for errors sadly. Just keep it up and im sure once its nicer out youll get more activity and likely need less warm comforting comfort foods (if your like me anyway lol) and the weight loss will pick back up :p
  • caseyshelton911
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I needed to hear that :)